VIP Style Discuss Lexus VIP and Lexus VIP Styled cars.

Anyone ever thought of...

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-06, 05:47 PM
SoCal_VIP
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^haha I do the same with my friends that go back to Japan once a year.
Old 10-26-06, 03:42 AM
CK6Speed
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mikemareen
if anything, VIP style trend has to be everything that DUB style is NOT.

you have DUB magazine, you have HOT ROD magazine, you have LOWRIDER magzine, why not VIPstyle magazine?
I agree. My point or opinion was that if an American VIP style magazine came out it probably wouldn't be true JDM inspired VIP style. It probably would be diluted and be more EXE or DUB style. I wasn't trying to say that it should be EXE or DUB as that is not what I would want either. Actually, I wouldn't mind EXE style, but not DUB style since as you mentioned they already have a magazine for that.
Old 10-28-06, 04:38 PM
EFMJR
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ive been through every book/magazine store I can find, and I see BMW mags, Europen mags, Honda, toyota, ricer, ghetto, ect ect, but No lexus mag. Or even Luxary Japanese mags. Been beating my head on the wall.

But I was in pismo beach here in cali about a year ago and walked into a bookstore for a soda, as i walked by I noticed a magazine that caught my eye, so i bought it. Its the one mag that i find that is close to vip stuff. And has some lexus cars in it. It seems to be all high end stuff. None of the honda acura stuff or DUB stuff in it. Its the best mag Ive come acrooss so far. Heres a link to the site of the mag.

http://www.modifiedle.com/about/

It comes out every two months which kinda sucks, but better than nothing I guess. They had a wheel issue with some very nice wheels. None of Ghetto style or Ricer wheel, all quality and classy stuff. Give it a look. Its hard to find, and thats why I subscribed. Got tired of a 2.5 hour drive each way every two months to get it. But I did get to go to the beach, that was my exscuse at least.
Old 10-28-06, 05:43 PM
SoCal_VIP
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Luxury and Exotics is a great magazine. Has class and of course nothing but the best of what germany and japan have to offer. But I want to walk into a Ralphs or Vons or Borders and see a VIP magazine resting side by side with all the others, that would be sick. As of right now I have to drive a good 20 mins to a Japanese Groccery store that carrys VIP style mag and EXE.

One day...