VIP Style Discuss Lexus VIP and Lexus VIP Styled cars.

my new VIP items

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-07, 11:51 PM
chrispy

Received 79 Likes on 37 Posts

rollcages and harnesses aren't very VIP.
Old 03-22-07, 08:44 PM
speedaddic
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

looks like a noose hanging from your rear view mirror....I hate fusas personally...now I hate the big ones even more...
Old 03-23-07, 03:18 AM
ant1k
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by speedaddic
looks like a noose hanging from your rear view mirror....I hate fusas personally...now I hate the big ones even more...
you only hate what you dont understand hahah . im just talking out of my butt lol
Old 03-23-07, 09:12 PM
speedaddic
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

just to clear things up...i understand that it represents the town in japan where the founder of JP came from...it represents a few things actually...but I don't put them on my car because the head of JP came up with the idea to charge $100 for a piece of string and people buy it just because its an expensive piece of string...just because you have a fusa doesn't mean your car is VIP and just because you DON'T have a fusa doesn't mean you dont understand it or VIP...
Old 03-24-07, 12:10 AM
ant1k
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just to clear things up...i understand that it represents the town in japan where the founder of JP came from...it represents a few things actually...but I don't put them on my car because the head of JP came up with the idea to charge $100 for a piece of string and people buy it just because its an expensive piece of string...just because you have a fusa doesn't mean your car is VIP and just because you DON'T have a fusa doesn't mean you dont understand it or VIP...
i hope you know i wasnt being serious. i was just messing w/you. lol
Old 03-24-07, 12:55 AM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

just because you have a fusa doesn't mean your car is VIP and just because you DON'T have a fusa doesn't mean you dont understand it or VIP...
thank you, and for what it's worth.

I saw Fusa's on a ghetto S14 and xB on the freeway. VIP? NO.

The Fusa has been played out. Sure it looks nice but it is no longer exclusive.
Old 03-28-07, 03:51 PM
hass
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think you're lost in between two different styles.
-hass
Old 03-29-07, 08:42 PM
13s_is300
Pole Position

Originally Posted by hass
I think you're lost in between two different styles.
-hass
i only have the fusa and kintuna in the car during shows. but thanks for the complement.
Old 04-23-07, 05:18 PM
ScottURnot
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ok, Obviously I don’t know what VIP style is. I am just trying to see where my SC fits in, I don’t look like DUB although I’m on 20s, I was thinking VIP but then I saw this knot thingy, what is it? What’s it mean? Sorry for my ignorance but I have never seen that in KS.

Is my SC close to VIP style?
Old 04-25-07, 02:58 AM
Parker Gen
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ScottURnot
Ok, Obviously I don’t know what VIP style is. I am just trying to see where my SC fits in, I don’t look like DUB although I’m on 20s, I was thinking VIP but then I saw this knot thingy, what is it? What’s it mean? Sorry for my ignorance but I have never seen that in KS.

Is my SC close to VIP style?

Hey, you car is hot, as I saw it in the SC forums.
But VIP... I don't think so.
needs a wide body!
Old 07-08-07, 06:43 PM
tl.nguyen
Pole Position

Take a picture with it around your neck lol
Old 07-09-07, 01:52 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

i was about to hit reply and add pretty much an identical response after reading the first page of this thread and seeing those first few pics...then i found your post...now ive only got one more thing to say: eh, well i guess thats four things isn't it.
Old 07-09-07, 08:11 AM
weezeeG35
Lead Lap

looks like a giant pretzel
Old 08-31-07, 12:43 PM
onedropz
Driver School Candidate

lol that ****s huge. id sell it and buy a smaller one. the blue and white dont match. i wouldnt mind just having the blue one tho.
Old 08-31-07, 03:57 PM
kit cat

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

just to clear things up...i understand that it represents the town in japan where the founder of JP came from...it represents a few things actually...
Just to clear things up 河内長野(kawachi-nagano) is NOT represented by a 総(fusa). Kawachi-nagano is represented by yakuzas and chinpiras...haha, jk.

Fusa in Japan is used in a lot of things....I think its a miniature of what is on a "mikoshi" in an "omatsuri"...could be from the danjiri-matsuri if they are from kawachi-nagano. "Fusa" could also be that thing on the top of the curtains, grapes are counted as 1-fusa, 2-fusa, etc, and whatnot.

I'm 100% Japanese btw .

13s_is300, post a pic where we can see the entire car. I like the idea of dori-vip. It's been around Japan for a while actually....but mainly JZX90/100 and C33/C34/C35s. I thought about putting a fusa too but I'm Japanese...and seeing all those older Asian ppl put weird traditional stuff in the rear view mirror, I decided against it. Not to mention I cannot stand anything being in the windshield like those kids who used to put visors back in the late 90s.

Quick Reply: my new VIP items