VIP Style Discuss Lexus VIP and Lexus VIP Styled cars.

Vipstylecars.com

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-08 | 01:52 AM
Caoboy
Lexus Champion

Funny, you used to be a moderator there V8_Aristo.

I never said VSC was better than CL. Each has their advantages. I like this site just as much as VSC, I come for different info on both sites. Yes, I've knocked the site for rims and ride height, but that's about it.

I come to this site for the lexus side, go to vsc for the vip style side. This site has a more mature attitude where you can discuss everyday things, and tech information is more abundant here, where as if I need to deal with a suspension problem or a rim/tire fitment, or something along those lines, I'll go there.
Sarcasm isn't something to cry about, get over it already.
Old 06-08-08 | 03:00 AM
V8_Aristo
Bippu

Then please don't "knock" a site that has given you help and info for your "Lexus side". If you don't like something, be respectful enough not to talk bad about it. Members here have different ideas when it comes to style and we all got to respect that.

And yes, I use to be a mod and even an admin there. I left and it's done and over.

How about you become a CL member when you're here and a member of the other forum when you're there?
Old 06-08-08 | 03:11 AM
Caoboy
Lexus Champion

I'll just leave this thread alone since it tends to be a touchy subject for you.
Old 06-08-08 | 06:34 AM
DriftGirl
Lexus Champion

There is no "US vs THEM" situation going on. VSC mmbers please be respectful when repping for VSC on other sites. The fact that you are passionate about VSC is GREAT...but please be respectful when doing so.

VSC is a smaller site compared to CL, so its easy getting to know all the personality types that you're around on the site. Its a more close knit group because we are all there for VIP/EXE style.

CL has a more diverse tuning community and personality types. Keep that in mind when jumping from forum 2 forum.

We are all auto enthusiasts....

~Emerald aka "DriftGirl" @ VSC

WWW.VIPSTYLECARS.COM SUPER-MODERATOR
Old 06-08-08 | 09:53 AM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

VSC tends to have more "elitists" ...... at least in their own eyes.
Old 06-08-08 | 11:13 AM
flipside909
Lexus Connoisseur

This thread is going south fast. Pointless banter too.
Old 06-08-08 | 01:39 PM
EN_VY
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by V8_Aristo
And where are you posting in again? VIPstyle section of Club Lexus and before thinking about how great one is to another, just remember that you are still in CLUB LEXUS.

I wouldn't go in someone's "home" and talk about how much better your "home" is, that's just rude.

And that certain style you are talking about (that included my own), I've done fine w/o that forum.
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Old 06-08-08 | 09:46 PM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

All this talk of VSC I thought you guys were talking about Lexus Vehicle Stability Control.
Old 06-09-08 | 02:44 AM
REV-01
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by BippuPxr
on club lexus .. there is about 5% of interesting places to be on here the other forum is 95 % interesting ..

the question is why haven't you crossed over to the dark side
i go to both sites, but i find more informative stuff here. i don't know about 95% interesting things over there though.
Old 06-09-08 | 04:50 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Sad to see this thread come down to this I like both sites. I don't have a VIP car but I've learned a lot especially about stretching tires and offsets on VSC.
Old 06-09-08 | 12:06 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
CL Folding 10,000

Originally Posted by Caoboy
Funny, you used to be a moderator there V8_Aristo.

I never said VSC was better than CL. Each has their advantages. I like this site just as much as VSC, I come for different info on both sites. Yes, I've knocked the site for rims and ride height, but that's about it.

I come to this site for the lexus side, go to vsc for the vip style side. This site has a more mature attitude where you can discuss everyday things, and tech information is more abundant here, where as if I need to deal with a suspension problem or a rim/tire fitment, or something along those lines, I'll go there.
Sarcasm isn't something to cry about, get over it already.
no one is crying about sarcasm here, it's simply about moral and what's right and wrong. every site and forum serve their purpose, whether it's of your taste or not that's fine. but knocking on another site AT THEIR HOME with apparently nonconstructive comments like what BippuPxr did? that's simply sad and lack of taste.

it reminds me of what happened to a friend of mine yrs ago. he had this uncle where his home was under renovation and they lived at my friend's place for a week. my friend was cool. but during that week, that uncle kept on saying how noisy their house is, that it was smaller than this home, etc....

it was to a point so annoying that my friend's dad "jokingly" said "i don't really want to insult you man, please feel free to leave"

take it for what it's worth. if you want people to respect you, you respect them first
Old 06-09-08 | 02:15 PM
V8_Aristo
Bippu

Originally Posted by Caoboy
I'll just leave this thread alone since it tends to be a touchy subject for you.
Not a touchy subject at all, in fact I don't really have animosity towards that forum or anyone that supports it. The only reason I left was the time when that forum switched direction and decided to dump the traditional platform format. Different opinions does not mean hatred, it only means it's time to move on.

All I ask is to respect Club Lexus and it's members, nothing more and nothing less.
Old 06-09-08 | 07:08 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

My Check VSC light came on today...
Old 06-09-08 | 07:22 PM
mdenoga
Driver

Originally Posted by V8_Aristo
Not a touchy subject at all, in fact I don't really have animosity towards that forum or anyone that supports it. The only reason I left was the time when that forum switched direction and decided to dump the traditional platform format. Different opinions does not mean hatred, it only means it's time to move on.

All I ask is to respect Club Lexus and it's members, nothing more and nothing less.
VSC has always been about VIP cars as well as VIP style cars. So, we did not get rid of the traditional platforms.

Man all this drama is unnecessary. This thread was created not to "promote the site" but instead update members about the past situation with our server.

Instead of arguing with each other, we need to work together. This is the only way to help the scene. It upsets me how there are quite of few members who think they are better than others. We are never going to move on with this type of mentality.

VSC members as well as others, please be respectful. If you're going to complain about CL, you shouldn't even post it in here. I'm thankful for CL to even have a VIP Style subforum. I apologize to the staff here at Club Lexus.

--
Mike D.
VSC Administrator
mike@vipstylecars.com

Last edited by mdenoga; 06-09-08 at 11:44 PM.
Old 06-11-08 | 11:59 AM
kit cat

Originally Posted by mdenoga
but instead update members about the past situation with our server.
good thing you made this thread because I haven't logged on VSC since the server went down and completely forgot about it till now...

i bet my screennames not even active anymore lol

Quick Reply: Vipstylecars.com