VIP Style Discuss Lexus VIP and Lexus VIP Styled cars.

Vipstylecars.com

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-08, 12:49 PM
mdenoga
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you have a problem logging on, just pm me. Thanks.
Old 07-06-08, 12:06 AM
VipDout
19x11.5 -51

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

well I can say for the record .. I promote both forums ..

and I like to be on both .. When Norcal had its huge Meet in union city ... I'd like to say that I seen some of the members talked and had a good time .. Vsc and Cl ...

anyways .. sorry to bring up the dead .. but I thought I'd share that
Old 07-07-08, 01:12 PM
V8_Aristo
Bippu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BippuPxr
well I can say for the record .. I promote both forums ..

and I like to be on both .. When Norcal had its huge Meet in union city ... I'd like to say that I seen some of the members talked and had a good time .. Vsc and Cl ...

anyways .. sorry to bring up the dead .. but I thought I'd share that
Promoting both forum is fine, but to say one forum is better that the other forum (specially if you're talking negative on the same forum you are posting in) is wrong. If you enjoy both forum equally then shouldn't it be 50/50? Or if you have respect for this forum, should you atleast not have said anything?

Originally Posted by BippuPxr
on club lexus .. there is about 5% of interesting places to be on here the other forum is 95 % interesting ..

the question is why haven't you crossed over to the dark side
Old 07-07-08, 01:56 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,270 Likes on 1,378 Posts

OK guys, I think this thread has run its course. I think Mike said it very well and we should have closed the thread then.

Originally Posted by mdenoga
Man all this drama is unnecessary. This thread was created not to "promote the site" but instead update members about the past situation with our server.

Instead of arguing with each other, we need to work together. This is the only way to help the scene. It upsets me how there are quite of few members who think they are better than others. We are never going to move on with this type of mentality.

VSC members as well as others, please be respectful. If you're going to complain about CL, you shouldn't even post it in here. I'm thankful for CL to even have a VIP Style subforum. I apologize to the staff here at Club Lexus.

--
Mike D.
VSC Administrator
mike@vipstylecars.com

We created the VIP Style forum on Club Lexus to be an a place to discuss VIP and VIP-Styled cars without all the drama and flaming... a resource for VIP education for folks not familiar with the style.

I hope our members who have VIP knowledge and will respect our approach and will contribute to the discussion here on Club Lexus and hopefully carry that to other forums as well. Thank you for your participation in the CL community.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 07-07-08 at 02:01 PM.