Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

Supra TT Spare AND Supra TT Space Saver Spare for sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-04, 07:38 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,238 Likes on 1,357 Posts
Smile Supra TT wheel (for spare) AND Supra TT Space Saver Spare for sale

I am selling both my Supra TT full size wheel and Supra TT space saver spare. I had Supra TT big brakes on my GS when I bought both of these for spares and since I changed to Brembo big brakes and no longer need them. Both of these wheels are OEM high disk fittment designed to clear Supra Twin Turbo 4 piston brakes.

OEM Full Size Supra TT Spare

I bought this TT wheel from Steve Ganz, it was one of his personal wheels for his Supra TT. I've never mounted it on my car, but it has certainly seen use and has significant scuffs and blemishes on the face. The inner barrel of the wheel is very dirty. Since I bought this as a spare wheel to clear the Supra TT brake upgrade, I didn't really care about the cosmetic condition and the wheel seems to be just fine from a functional and structural perspective.

I do not have the center cap for this wheel, and it does not come with lug nuts. I believe the size of the wheel is 17x8.

Face

Scuffs

Tire

More pictures here -->http://www.somniplex.com/gallery/SupraTTSpareforSale

The tire on the space is a Kumho Ecsta Supra 235/45/ZR17 Ultra High Performance Summer tire.
I bought the tire from the Tire Rack and had it spun onto the spare and balanced (you can see the weights on the wheel in pictures front and rear). The tire has never once seen asphault and you can clearly see mfgr stamps and lines on the tread. It sells for $92 from the Tire Rack, here's their review (not that it really matters for a spare tire) -->http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....CSTA+Supra+712

Price for the Supra TT full size front wheel and new tire (mounted & balanced) is $175 plus actual UPS ground shipping and insurance

--------------------------------
Wheel Number Two

OEM Supra TT space saver spare is a 'donut' spare that clears the TT brakes. I carried it when I was in town because it is much lighter than a traditional spare tire / wheel (plus it worked with brakes). This item is good for both Supra / LS400 big brake upgrade folks PLUS anybody that wants a spare that will save some weight in your car.

I never mounted the wheel on my car or used it and can't really tell if it has been used. There is a little paint worn off around the bolt areas, but the wheel is clean (the back appears black not from dirt but from black paint (or maybe it wasn't painted at all from the factory). This spare does not come with lug nuts.

Space Saver Wheel face

Tire condition. Please ignore the spiderwebs, it's been sitting in my garage.

Price for the Supra TT space saver wheel and tire is $75.00 plus actual UPS ground shipping and insurance.
----------------------------
My work weeks are pretty busy approaching the year end and if these sell quickly (or during a week when I travel) I may not be able to ship until the following weekend or week. I would prefer two payments - one for the wheel and the second for actual shipping + insurance so we don't have to guess. Don't need the paypal from you until I'm close to ready to ship, will hold each wheel first come first serve on your word that you are committed to buy.

PM me or post here with questions or intent to buy. First come first serve based on date/timestamp

Last edited by DaveGS4; 11-28-04 at 08:36 PM.
Old 11-29-04, 05:15 AM
CleanSC
Pole Position

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

TT donut SOLD! Paypal Ready, just let me know.
Old 11-29-04, 09:10 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Originally posted by CleanSC
TT donut SOLD! Paypal Ready, just let me know.
You got it. Will PM you when it looks like I have a few hours to pack up, ship etc.

TT full size front wheel with brand new balanced tire ideal for spare still available!
Old 12-11-04, 10:20 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Bump for TT full size front wheel with brand new balanced tire ideal for spare! A great safety-minded Christmas gift for that special person with a TT or LS big brake upgrade .
Old 02-21-05, 10:40 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

Im assuming you've sold the TT calipers?
Old 02-21-05, 10:41 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Originally Posted by Xotic sC
Im assuming you've sold the TT calipers?
Both are SOLD

Last edited by DaveGS4; 08-28-05 at 10:01 AM.