Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

FS: AME Shallen 19x9,19x10 new tires

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-05, 01:01 PM
AME_VIP
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: AME Shallen 19x9,19x10 new tires

AME Shallen silver (very rare in North America)
19x9 +42 Hi Falken ST115 225/35/19
19x10 +43 Lo Falken ST115 245/35/19
5x114.3 (GS,LS,SC,Q45,G35,350Z,etc)

Mounted and balanced in February. Tires and wheels are brand new!!
Selling because I bought an SC400 and I'm getting different wheels.
Despite their conservative offsets they still provide 3" lip in the front and 4" lip in the rear. Many many compliments on the wheels and the quality is excellent.

$2800 US plus shipping OBO!!
touringteg@hotmail.com
Located in Victoria BC Canada

Last edited by AME_VIP; 04-07-05 at 10:03 PM.
Old 04-06-05, 08:16 AM
Pianoman72
Lexus Test Driver

Nice rims, and that is easily the best looking 929 I've ever seen. Good luck on the sale.
Old 04-06-05, 09:31 AM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

dang, you bought these for $1600+ shipping. And those tire sizes listed aren't THAT expensive.

maybe lower your price some more? Those tires are used, you'll NEVER get that "new" tire prices for them being mounted and all. Just my opinion
Old 04-06-05, 10:16 AM
BUSTN
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I WAS interested.Thanks autocouturesc.https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...&highlight=ame
Old 04-06-05, 10:18 AM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by BUSTN
I WAS interested.Thanks autocouturesc.https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...&highlight=ame
your welcome!
Old 04-06-05, 10:28 AM
/Aerostar\
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

No offense AutoCouture man, but that was kind of a **** move you pulled. TurboTeg has the right to ask whatever he wants for his rims/tires and its up to the buyer to think its fair or not
Old 04-06-05, 12:34 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by /Aerostar\
No offense AutoCouture man, but that was kind of a **** move you pulled. TurboTeg has the right to ask whatever he wants for his rims/tires and its up to the buyer to think its fair or not
no offense taken. It happens all the time on the CL classifieds. Some member will remember what the rims were sold for. If i didn't do it, I'm positive someone will. I've seen it happen plenty of times. I guess you can say i use the "search" function quite a bit.

and yes, you are correct that he has a privledge to ask whatever he wants for them. I totally agree. If you read my first post, all i was inferring was that the tire pricing was wack.

Last edited by AutoCoutureSC; 04-06-05 at 12:39 PM.
Old 04-06-05, 12:58 PM
AME_VIP
Lexus Champion

at this price I am loosing money. The tires were mounted in February and I haven't even driven the car in a few weeks. Believe what you want but this is a fair price and I'm open to offers.

AC if your not interested in buying my wheels get out of my thread.
Old 04-06-05, 04:13 PM
mkorsu
Zombie Slayer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't feel AutoCouture did anything wrong here. Especially since the tires can be had for $671.00 shipped. Sure, the seller has every right to to ask what ever he/she wants. But if the price is jacked by $800+, then it's fair game for anyone!
Old 04-06-05, 04:18 PM
/Aerostar\
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Well everybodys got their opinion, but I feel that what he paid for them has nothing to do with the sale. What someone pays for something DOES NOT always equal whats its worth. Example: my last car I bought for $355 (got an incredible deal), I then sold the car a few months later for $700 (still less than what it was worth). Just because I bought it originally for $355, doesnt mean I wasnt allowed to sell it for more than that...the same goes here

PS. I dont mean to start anything BTW....Just letting my opinion be knows. Good luck with the sale
Old 04-06-05, 04:29 PM
mkorsu
Zombie Slayer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by /Aerostar\
Well everybodys got their opinion, but I feel that what he paid for them has nothing to do with the sale. What someone pays for something DOES NOT always equal whats its worth. Example: my last car I bought for $355 (got an incredible deal), I then sold the car a few months later for $700 (still less than what it was worth). Just because I bought it originally for $355, doesnt mean I wasnt allowed to sell it for more than that...the same goes here

PS. I dont mean to start anything BTW....Just letting my opinion be knows. Good luck with the sale

You're absolutely correct. The value of any item is what a buyer is willing to pay for it. It's simple economics. I do still feel that AutoCouture did nothing wrong by pointing out what the rims were purchased for. He did what any buyer should do, which is educate themselves prior to making any purchase.
Old 04-06-05, 08:02 PM
dsouth
Lexus Test Driver

Not trying to dip into anyone's coolaid but I'm not hatin' on AutoCoutour. You can't expect someone to chime in at any instant. That's why there is a count of the number of posts by the sig. You can't expect to come on CL and make a profit. This is a forum for enthusiasts and for "Sharing". Sure it doesn't hurt if you make a profit but mostly everybody just tries to not lose as much money as they put into it. Just my .02
Old 04-06-05, 09:11 PM
b1gredek
Lexus Test Driver

not taking anybodies sides on this conversation, i know where autocouture is coming from but then again if somebody can buy something at a really good price, dont put him down for trying to sell the wheels back for what they are really worth....... bump for some dope wheels, if these fit my g35, i would be all these wheels at this price no matter what they were originally purchased for... peace to everyone, good luck on the sale
Old 04-06-05, 09:14 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by AutoCoutureSC
dang, you bought these for $1600+ shipping. And those tire sizes listed aren't THAT expensive.

maybe lower your price some more? Those tires are used, you'll NEVER get that "new" tire prices for them being mounted and all. Just my opinion
i think everyone's mis-interpreting my comments. I just replied about the tires. I never dissed the actual rims alone, just the tire portion.
Old 04-07-05, 10:49 AM
AME_VIP
Lexus Champion

holy crap I don't need a giant lecture on economics and the debate over whether he should have posted.

Tires are expenisve in Canada. Check out www.1010tires.com if you don't believe me thats where I bought the tires.

I'll start a new thread that INCLUDES the link to where I bought the wheels. I have nothing to hide and I'm not trying to make a profit.

Quick Reply: FS: AME Shallen 19x9,19x10 new tires