Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

18” JDM Zauber Crazer Chrome Wheels Rims $3.9k ONLY $1800 MUST SELL

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-05 | 07:29 AM
BigVIPness
The Green Grundel

These still for sale? Will you ship?
Old 07-07-05 | 12:24 PM
Kaban
Lead Lap

UCAL, be weary when selling or dealing with IVXX . He bought my wheels but never send the payment, he kept saying he was going to send out the check but he never did and made up excuses.

Becareful when dealing with this guy ( IVXX ) he will most likely waste your time and hinder your sells to potential buyers.
Old 07-07-05 | 05:17 PM
BigVIPness
The Green Grundel

Hey kaban, i've been on CL for a while and never caused a problem to nobody, so i'm not to thrilled about you going around trying to **** up my rep. I don't have "excuses" i have "the truth". The TRUTH is my yahoo mail is ****ed up I can't send **** and half the time I try and read a letter it ends up taking me to spam. I also can't veiw yahoo news stories but thats another story. Thats why I have a new address: Citizensnips@hotmail.com

I actually tried to pick the wheels off of viplife already but thanks to yahoo mail that got messed up too. It's a good thing though cause it ends up those wheels wouldn't've have even cleared my control arms.

If you want to contact me and discuss this like 2 mature adults instead of talking **** all over CL i'd be happy to PM you my phone number and we can straighten this out.

I was going to offer to give you a few bucks for wasting your time but before you even gave me the chance to be a gentleman about this you decided to talk ****.
Old 07-07-05 | 06:36 PM
Kaban
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by IVXX
Hey kaban, i've been on CL for a while and never caused a problem to nobody, so i'm not to thrilled about you going around trying to **** up my rep. I don't have "excuses" i have "the truth". The TRUTH is my yahoo mail is ****ed up I can't send **** and half the time I try and read a letter it ends up taking me to spam. I also can't veiw yahoo news stories but thats another story. Thats why I have a new address: Citizensnips@hotmail.com

I actually tried to pick the wheels off of viplife already but thanks to yahoo mail that got messed up too. It's a good thing though cause it ends up those wheels wouldn't've have even cleared my control arms.

If you want to contact me and discuss this like 2 mature adults instead of talking **** all over CL i'd be happy to PM you my phone number and we can straighten this out.

I was going to offer to give you a few bucks for wasting your time but before you even gave me the chance to be a gentleman about this you decided to talk ****.
I am sure you got my email but you choose to ignore it. You could of just use PM as well...and I am just telling the truth, there is no flame or talking ***. All you need to say is "Hey I am sorry, I changed my mind" and that's it. Instead you made up excuse of being sick/busy telling me to wait longer and being a dead beat buyer.

I will let this go...it's water under the bridge. Since I didn't loose any money just time.