Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

FS: Radius R4 Wheels & Potenza RE730 Tires

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-05 | 08:10 AM
SonicWRX
Driver School Candidate

Default FS: Radius R4 Wheels & Potenza RE730 Tires

You old timers might remember me as Y2K GS4 (Mitch in West Chester, OH) , but for some reason that account has been deactivated. I signed up for this new account so I could list these wheels and tires.

What I have is an awesome set of wheels and tires that will fit Lexus or Toyota that I have been saving for years hoping to get another Lex. Still hasn't happened and I need the storage space so here they go...

Wheels

Radius R4 cast aluminum made in Italy
Front: 8.5" x 18" w/45mm negative offset
Rear: 10" x 18" w/51mm negative offset
Bolt circle: 5 x 114.3mm

Tires

Bridgestone Potenza RE730
Front: 245/40ZR18
Rear: 265/35ZR18

Details

I only had these wheels on my former GS400 for about 3000 miles before I sold the car after listening to the siren song of a new Z06 Corvette (also sold long ago).

The tires were mounted and balanced by a very competent local shop and are nearly new. No scuffs. No punctures. They run true and smooth.

The wheels were purchased from a ClubLexus member and are in nearly perfect condition. One of the rears has a very slight ding caused when the wheel fell over as I was cleaning it.

The others are flawless. The original wheel bags are included (whoopee!).

Here is a picture of them on my GS4:

The full wheel set:

Click here for larger size

Separate wheel shots:

My price is $1700 including FedEx Express Saver shipping in the lower 48. Payment can be by Paypal or by money order or by cash if you are semi-local. I will meet you within a 200 mile radius of Cincinnati, Ohio if you want to pick up in person. I will not separate the wheels and tires. If you would like to talk on the phone just PM or email and I will send you the number.

Thanks for looking!

Mitch

Last edited by SonicWRX; 07-11-05 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Rear tires are 35 series, not 40 series. Listing error.