Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

Set of Sevas S-Star Wheels Charcoal

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-05, 11:37 AM
GREGSGS430
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Set of Sevas S-Star Wheels Charcoal

I have a set of 4 Sevas S-Star wheels (Charcoal) for sale (flawless condition)

I am selling these because I am giving the car to my father who doens't want the wheels...

19x8.5 and 19x9.5 with very new tires...One piece cast wheels, only about 3000 miles on the total package...no chips, dings scratches or anyting of the sort...

The problem is i sold my set of stock rims so i need a set of stock GS430 rims back any style must be 17s...

I will let these wheels go for 1800 firm plus the stock wheels...

PM me if interested please...Prefer local pick up too

Last edited by GREGSGS430; 07-28-05 at 12:05 PM.
Old 07-28-05, 12:12 PM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Those wheels look great on your black GS
Old 07-28-05, 01:18 PM
Mrbig
Lead Lap

Default Wheels !!!

They look great what size tires do you have on them and what type ??? How much are you looking to spend for the stock wheels.....
Old 07-28-05, 10:02 PM
GREGSGS430
Driver School Candidate

Default Tires are...

they are 245/35 and 275/30...Hankook Ventus...really dont want to spend anything for the stock wheels...1800 + stock wheels...reasonable offers will be considered...located in Northern California...
Old 07-29-05, 12:54 PM
markgs4
Lexus Champion

pic not work...could you repost the pics please? thx.
Old 07-29-05, 04:16 PM
phisig
Pole Position

kinda pricey IMHO, they are 1299 on ebay new, without rubber of course, but you can pick up rubber and be south of 1800. I love the S-Stars and would love to have a set, come down on your price and we'll talk
Old 07-29-05, 06:06 PM
Lpham_3
Rookie

yup, this is WAY overpriced!!
Old 07-30-05, 12:00 AM
GREGSGS430
Driver School Candidate

Default sorry...

overpriced??..i paid 2499 for the set with tires...they are brand new rims...i dont think 1800 is that bad..but you are entitled to your own opinion...thanks for looking...
Old 07-30-05, 09:13 AM
phisig
Pole Position

Originally Posted by GREGSGS430
overpriced??..i paid 2499 for the set with tires...they are brand new rims...i dont think 1800 is that bad..but you are entitled to your own opinion...thanks for looking...
2499 may be what you paid, but you can't expect someone to shell out 1800 and give you their stock wheels, when you can find these NEW else where for less. A few weeks ago a set of 19" S-Stars with 200 miles on them was on here for 1500obo SHIPPED. Believe me I've taken a few hits on the resale of parts, talk to me about a 1100 indash TV that I used for 6 months that I could only get 300 for. I mean jeez I've seen mint 19" volks on here for 1800.

Not trying to go off on a rant, just trying to give some advice. Best of luck with the sale bro.
Old 07-30-05, 10:19 AM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

OK guys. Let the man sell his wheels. You've had your remarks on pricing. There is no need to debate about it. If someone wants to buy it and it is of value to them, they will. If not, prices may be adjusted or he will take it offthe market and keep them. His choice. The market will dictate what he can get for it.

Thanks.
Old 07-30-05, 10:42 AM
SC400DAVE
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Neo
OK guys. Let the man sell his wheels. You've had your remarks on pricing. There is no need to debate about it. If someone wants to buy it and it is of value to them, they will. If not, prices may be adjusted or he will take it offthe market and keep them. His choice. The market will dictate what he can get for it.

Thanks.
Neo,
With all due respect, this forum, I thought was about helping each other out. I see that happening here very clearly..The seller is being given good advise so he can sell his stuff, and members will know that the pricing is out of line and not make a bad purchase.if someone wants to sell something without any feedback, then post on craigslist.com or put it in the classifieds of your local newspaper.
Best Regards
Dave

Last edited by SC400DAVE; 07-30-05 at 12:53 PM.
Old 07-30-05, 12:51 PM
blueGS400
Lead Lap

his price is about right, go to ebay and type in sevas 19",,,,,,,no results come up like you say, also look at the link below where derrick began to carry the line, people just want to buy nice wheels for next to nothing, if you want the wheels buy them or negotiate a price you can live with, if you dont want them dont reply in the mans thread, let him sale his wheels and keep your comments to yourself when you are clueless on what you are talking about, it really just sounds like you want the wheels and are too cheap to pay the man's price, instead of negatively responding try making him an offer your more comfortable with, and like neo said the market will dictate the price, they are worth what someone is willing to pay for them, personally i dont think it is a bad price if they are in the condition he says they are in, for a price comparison for buyers who are really interested in the wheels, check d2's link i posted below

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=147042
Old 07-30-05, 01:56 PM
phisig
Pole Position

Originally Posted by blueGS400
his price is about right, go to ebay and type in sevas 19",,,,,,,no results come up like you say, also look at the link below where derrick began to carry the line, people just want to buy nice wheels for next to nothing, if you want the wheels buy them or negotiate a price you can live with, if you dont want them dont reply in the mans thread, let him sale his wheels and keep your comments to yourself when you are clueless on what you are talking about, it really just sounds like you want the wheels and are too cheap to pay the man's price, instead of negatively responding try making him an offer your more comfortable with, and like neo said the market will dictate the price, they are worth what someone is willing to pay for them, personally i dont think it is a bad price if they are in the condition he says they are in, for a price comparison for buyers who are really interested in the wheels, check d2's link i posted below

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=147042

BlueGS400: Look a little harder on Ebay next time before you tell me to get the facts straight...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/19-Wh...QQcmdZViewItem

I know the pattern don't fit our cars, but I emailed him and he has for sale on ebay from time to time a staggered setup for our cars for the same price -- 1299.00 -- or you can hit him up and he'll order you some.

While D2 is the largest distributor of Sevas products on CL, these wheels are out there for less.

Here's the other set of sevas on CL that were for sale recently, much more reasonable IMHO:
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...ighlight=sevas

As Neo said, I think this topic has been beaten to a dead horse and we should let the man sell his wheels -- GREGSGS430: If you drop them to 1500 shipped PM me and I'll take them off your hands.
Old 07-30-05, 01:56 PM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

There are many variables to consider. Some people may not want to deal with eBay. His price is still better than getting rims/tires new from cutthroat places like the vendors on eBay. Some members may have 17s sitting in the garage and want to get rid of them and this is a good way to leverage them to get the 19s. They may want to upgrade without having to keep/store the 17s.

Obviously, I can go on and on about different circumstances that this deal is favorable (or not). This thread, however, is NOT the place to do that. I have no problem with one or two members suggesting that the price is not reasonable. This gives the seller food for thought and he can ignore or heed the advice. That is up to him. Potential buyers can look into the alternatives suggested and see if they want to buy there or here. That is about as far as it should go.

A FS ad is not the place to debate with the seller on his decision. If the advice is really for the seller's benefit to help him sell, do it in PM.

As a result, we now know that there MIGHT be ways to get these wheels new for a similar price (maybe a little more without the 17s trade). The seller has responded to that. Buyers can go to the alternative or buy here depending on the comfort level. Mission accomplished.

Now please let the man sell his wheels. If you have responses to this, feel free to PM me. If you have further suggestions to the seller, I am sure he will appreciate a PM. Please let's not continue after this point to (for lack of a better word) clutter the thread with non-sales lead responses. Thank you.