Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

FS: Altstadt Type IV - staggered

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-05, 11:47 PM
hellasboy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: Altstadt Type IV - staggered

18x8.5" 41 offsett up front
18x9.5" 41 offsett in back
True 3-piece rim
Comes with full set of lug nuts and locking lug nut + key
Full US chrome (style)
the tires are not good, maybe 10% tread left on them, if that. to save on shipping, it will only be the rims i'm selling since the tires are worthless.

I had these on my SC400. I have a picture of them in better days in the gallery, they were flush with the sidewalls.

These wheels are damaged. Tire went out, I slid sideways in a turn, hit a curb. It's incredibly difficult to find a place in Colorado that can repair them due to EPA laws concerning businesses that do chroming (no wheels places chrome here).

the two rear wheels are fine. one rear wheel has 2 nicks, pictured is the "larger" nick

The passenger side wheel took the brunt of the damage on the inside. The outside lip is fine.

The driver side wheel took damage on the outside lip. Pictured, you can see the bend and scrapes. The scrapes aren't too deep and the bend isn't too bad. This is a 3-piece rim so i guess a new lip can be installed by the repairer.

I paid nearly 3k for these. I'm asking 1,200$ shipped. That includes the 3k in insurance, packaging (bubble wrap, boxes, peanuts, etc), tracking. I'll accept paypal, money orders / checks only from US bank or Wells Fargo (if you pay this way, I'll drop the price to 1170) but please allow sufficient time for MO / check to clear.

Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, requests, etc.

Thanks,
Nick

ps. if you're looking for any other items, be sure to check out my other post in the sc400 classifieds!
Old 10-20-05, 01:01 PM
hellasboy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

need to bump