Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

FS: Arceo Megastar 19x8 wheels + 2 sets of lugs

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-05, 10:00 PM
deruvian
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Arceo Megastar 19x8 wheels + 2 sets of lugs

I think it's simply time for a change, so I'm letting go of these wheels. I'll be putting the fundage towards a new set, but anyway, on to the details...

Four Arceo Megastar 19x8 wheels, +40mm offset, hubcentric rings included, 5x114.3 bolt pattern. They work perfectly well without any rubbing, and of course are balanced.

I have two sets of lug nuts, one is very dark (a bit darker than the wheel finish), and the other set is a silver/chrome style. Both fit perfectly, and both have security lugs w/ keys.

I bought the car this summer, and the wheels came with the car. I can't specify exactly how many miles the wheels have been used, but from what the seller stated I can deduce that they are about 9 - 10 months old. Two of the wheels are in fantastic shape, no damage at all (like the one in the pictures). The other two do have some scratches/scrapes on the lip, from what I assume is curb damage. It does not go all the way around the wheel, but it's there.

All four are wrapped in Nitto 235/35/19 tires. For some damn reason, the seller was running a lot of negative camber in the rear... The wheels aren't wide enough to warrant it, so I don't know what that was about. Anyhow, two of them are extremely worn and are not usable, but the other two have at least a few thousand left on them. Do with this info what you will.

I would have taken more pictures, but I was borrowing the digicam from a friend... So I was a little short on time. Any questions, please ask here or via PM. If you're a serious buyer, we'll get in touch by phone.

They sell for about $12 - 1300 brand new, but I'm going to let them go for $600. This includes the *****ty tires if you want them.

I'd prefer local pickup, and would be willing to drive a short distance to meet someone in the NorCal area... Let's say, for now, I'd be willing to drive to Auburn, which is about 30 minutes east from Roseville. This is fairly negotiable though, because I'm really not fond of shipping large/heavy items. Otherwise, buyer pays for shipping.

They look fantastic on the car, too!

Let the selling begin!

Old 11-07-05, 10:46 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light
Forum Moderator

Received 363 Likes on 231 Posts

I need a set of those lugs
Old 11-08-05, 11:25 AM
svtdubs
Lead Lap

any pics of when they were on the car? I may be interested... need pics of them on the car first though!
Old 11-08-05, 06:48 PM
deruvian
Driver

Originally Posted by SVTdubs
any pics of when they were on the car? I may be interested... need pics of them on the car first though!
These would look nice on a red SC! Unfortunately, I don't have any pics of them on the car.

I could try to borrow the digicam from my friend again, and stick the wheels on one side of the car for the shoot, but it may take a week or so. On the other hand, I'm really good in Photoshop (I'm a graphic designer). I could probably use PS to "put" them on the car, and have some pics to you tomorrow or the next day.

In other words, how much time do ya have to wait?
Old 11-08-05, 08:24 PM
svtdubs
Lead Lap

no rush for me. I just picked the car up today, lol
Old 11-08-05, 09:52 PM
deruvian
Driver

Originally Posted by SVTdubs
no rush for me. I just picked the car up today, lol
LOL, wow. Welcome to the club!

That 95 SC3 has very very low miles. Now, the question is, do you have any pics of your ride?

I'll talk to my friend about borrowing his camera again. Any further minor updates, for the pics, will be communicated to you by PM. When I get the pics, I will, of course, post them here.
Old 11-08-05, 09:55 PM
deruvian
Driver

Originally Posted by O. L. T.
I need a set of those lugs
If I have a set left over after the sale, I'll let ya know.
Old 12-10-05, 02:17 PM
deruvian
Driver

Update: My bud and I have been super busy with school and life in general, so I haven't been able to get his digicam. The semester ends soon, so I'll try to get some pics with the wheels on the car.

I also haven't been trying very hard to sell these - only put them here and on Craig's List... There's no pressure to get rid of them, cept for the fact that I'd like new wheels.

So, BUMP.
Old 12-13-05, 06:31 AM
KingpiN.SC
Pole Position

where in socal are you located? interested.. please pm me with a contact number.. thanks.