Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

20" HRE 543R's.......for the ballers out there!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-06, 01:47 PM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 314 Likes on 192 Posts

Rather than selling these wicked wheels I really think you should redo your engine so that it puts out more than 550RWHP so that the wheels are not an issue any more Mr. Money Bags.

If I wanted to give my kids some financial advice, I would simply tell them, don't learn anything from Jeff! He only knows how to waste money!

Jeff is an awesome guy to deal with by the way. I bought my Supra Turbo rear differential from him two years ago and he is a great guy to do business with.

Last edited by Hameed; 01-25-06 at 01:58 PM.
Old 01-25-06, 04:01 PM
TTurboPimp
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Yeah, Im definitely not the one to mirror for financial investing!!

The GS is actually getting close to being done.....in typical form, I start to think about what I can change instead of enjoying what I have......its a sickness. Im trying to redirect some of this nervous energy to my SC for awhile.
Old 01-25-06, 08:37 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by TTurboPimp
Actually none of my current wheels are clearcoated......inners, outers, or face. On my old set, I had the polished inners and the face clearcoated, but the outer lip was not. On those wheels, the inners were easy to take care of, everything pretty much wiped off. On the new ones I chose to not clear any of it for a few reasons. First, and most important, the clear will start to peel slightly around the lug holes. I never had an issue with it spreading to a wider area of peel, but it actually came from HRE with a little bit of it peeling off. Not really noticeable, but it bothered me...and I always was afraid of it spreading. Secondly, the clear coat dulls the polish up slightly. With the current car, Im not driving it in any bad weather anyhow, so iM not pressed about it. Even if I was, its no big deal, you just gotta stay up on them. On my blakc GS, I took the wheels off the car every 2 weeks to clean them thouroughly. It was a PITA, but they always looked new.
hahhha i hate to say, but these wheels are going to be tough to keep up gotta clean them once a week for sure!

oh and hameed, how would you know jeff is not earning much more from investment