Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

FS: 19" SSR GT3 Wheels 19x8.5/19x9

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-06, 09:51 PM
bad-gs400
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

slicksc300 -

Are these rims still available?
Old 04-13-06, 06:34 PM
slicksc300
Driver School Candidate

Yes, the wheels are still for sale.
Old 04-14-06, 01:59 PM
dsouth
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Rob I'm still interested, just waiting on seeing if they'll clear supra brakes??

Anyone know if these will clear tt brakes??
Old 04-14-06, 02:22 PM
twinturboz
Pole Position

Originally Posted by dsouth
Hey Rob I'm still interested, just waiting on seeing if they'll clear supra brakes??

Anyone know if these will clear tt brakes??

They will not clear.

19x8.5(+30) = LO DISK (big lip...but will not clear big or TT brakes)
19x9 (+31) = HI DISK (average lip....will clear big brakes)

i know this because i have a set myself.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...53900082cwLlQG
Old 04-14-06, 04:08 PM
bad-gs400
Driver

twinturboz-

What's your SSR GT3 setup on your Supra?

Front -
Rear -
Old 04-14-06, 04:54 PM
twinturboz
Pole Position

Originally Posted by bad-gs400
twinturboz-

What's your SSR GT3 setup on your Supra?

Front -
Rear -

19x9
20x10.5
Old 04-14-06, 08:12 PM
slicksc300
Driver School Candidate

twin turbo Z: prove what your saying is true, ever since I've listed these wheels for sale, you have been trying to put my set of wheels down. I assume because you have a set for sale yourself. If your going to voice your opinion, prove what your saying is fact and not your opinion. You have alot of negative things to add about my wheels, lets see you back it up??????
Old 04-14-06, 09:16 PM
twinturboz
Pole Position

Originally Posted by slicksc300
twin turbo Z: prove what your saying is true, ever since I've listed these wheels for sale, you have been trying to put my set of wheels down. I assume because you have a set for sale yourself. If your going to voice your opinion, prove what your saying is fact and not your opinion. You have alot of negative things to add about my wheels, lets see you back it up??????

Ok well, lets see.... i dont recall saying anything negative but if you think so, maybe its because you were trying to hide the fact that the front lips are significantly bigger than the rears. Maybe its because of the fact that you bought these off of ebay from a 350z member who couldnt sell them on that forum either, because of the weird dimensions. Maybe its a fact that ive already sold 2 sets of SSR GT3's. Or maybe its a fact that i still own a set. Im on several car forums i did some research, im sure a few members were interested in this set as long as the info on them in complete.

How about this, you take a pic of the sticker of the specs on the wheels. if the OFFSET is HP then it will clear BBK, if its LO then it will not. Prove me wrong....?

Im not trying to sabotage your sale, but i also think all the info should be fully disclosed to a buyer before purchase. Ive been on this forum for awhile, nobody has complained about me yet.

LO offset
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...77988198uIYKhj

HP offset
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...77988198mWdtGj
Old 04-15-06, 07:34 AM
slicksc300
Driver School Candidate

Look back over the posts, I did not try to hide anything, I replied to all posts honestly and I even posted photos of the lip sizes. I did buy the wheels off ebay and the reason I'm selling them is because I was bidding on two sets and ended up winning both. Here are the auction item numbers to prove it: 8048287835, 8048969705. Check my feedback to see how dishonest I am. Anyway, whatever, the wheels are very nice and well worth the money I'm asking.
Old 04-15-06, 10:17 AM
twinturboz
Pole Position

Im just saying that i never said anything negative about your wheels unless the fact that they will not clear big brakes is considered negative. I love these wheels, ive owned 3 sets myself. Im sure these wheels will clear regular brakes no problem, i answered a specific question that a member asked, and you accused me of being wrong. Either way good luck on your sale, im sure somebody will ****** these up.
Old 04-15-06, 11:49 AM
bad-gs400
Driver

twinturboz -

First off, your Supra looks amazing. The color combo with the paint/wheels is one of the best setups I've seen on that model ever. Have you had any balancing issues with your SSR wheels yet, such as steering wheel vibration at 50-60 mph? My current wheels (18" Modas) have had serious balancing issues for the past year and after about a dozen Hunter balances, I still have annoying vibration in the steering wheel at around 60.

Thanks!
Old 04-15-06, 01:20 PM
slicksc300
Driver School Candidate

Twinturboz,
Thanks for clarifying and I apoligise for any misunderstanding. -Rob
Old 04-15-06, 02:01 PM
twinturboz
Pole Position

twinturboz -

First off, your Supra looks amazing. The color combo with the paint/wheels is one of the best setups I've seen on that model ever. Have you had any balancing issues with your SSR wheels yet, such as steering wheel vibration at 50-60 mph? My current wheels (18" Modas) have had serious balancing issues for the past year and after about a dozen Hunter balances, I still have annoying vibration in the steering wheel at around 60.

Thanks!

i dont have any problems with vibration, do you have hubcentric rings in your wheels? that will definitely minimize any vibrations with your wheels if they are properly balanced. The ring will allow the wheels to sit on the hub itself rather than the wheel studs.

Something like these might help if you dont already have something similiar in your wheels.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MAZDA...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 04-15-06, 04:38 PM
bad-gs400
Driver

Yes, I have the rings. Tire Rack actually sent me a set of new ones to help with the vibration issues but it did not solve them. I actually replaced the 2 front rims also and its still there. I put my stocks on (17") and it rides perfectly smooth. Do you think it could be an out of round tire? Thats the last thing I could imagine.
Old 04-15-06, 06:22 PM
twinturboz
Pole Position

Yes, I have the rings. Tire Rack actually sent me a set of new ones to help with the vibration issues but it did not solve them. I actually replaced the 2 front rims also and its still there. I put my stocks on (17") and it rides perfectly smooth. Do you think it could be an out of round tire? Thats the last thing I could imagine.

check your pm, i dont want to tie up this thread with something thats not pertaining to the topic.

Quick Reply: FS: 19" SSR GT3 Wheels 19x8.5/19x9