Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

FS: 19x8.5" ADR M-Sport Gunmetal Rims

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-06, 12:01 AM
RTIS250
Yes. I drove the LFA.

Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by markgs4
Tires are gone,...two are down to the steal belts, the others are bald on the insides (all from the camber wear). The stock lug nuts worked perfect, and I have 4 hub centric rings to go with them. I finally managed to take pics, showing the curb rash, and also the back of the wheels which dont show any bends or cracks...not bad for used wheels

Here's the link to the pics: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/markso...?.dir=/989escd
i think they'd look ok on my gold GS... but i dunno... im expecting some cash coming my way pretty soon, so if you still have em in a week or so, ill jump on em for sure i dont want you holdin em for me for no reason gotta make sure the guy who owes me money comes through so i can come through too... yea.. if this was k-mart, they'd be on lay-a-way right now already got the from the wife... just gotta wait for the cash...
Old 06-09-06, 12:35 AM
markgs4
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RTCamaroSS
i think they'd look ok on my gold GS... but i dunno... im expecting some cash coming my way pretty soon, so if you still have em in a week or so, ill jump on em for sure i dont want you holdin em for me for no reason gotta make sure the guy who owes me money comes through so i can come through too... yea.. if this was k-mart, they'd be on lay-a-way right now already got the from the wife... just gotta wait for the cash...
It's all good bro. If they haven't sold in a week or so, we can always work something out