Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

need moderators help with sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-06, 08:47 PM
dtmvelocit
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need moderators help with sale

i had some wheels posted here, long story short , i'm a new member to the forums, but by no means a noob to the automotive scene. some senior moderators (o.l.t and davegs4) were for no reason crapping on my thread, never did i violated no rule of any kind,i was simply trying to sell some wheels, locally. often they replied with "stop the chit chat pls" and when i replied, back, davegs4 closed my thread with "go sell somewhere else". is this how this forum works? is this natural here? i would kindly like to ask o.l.t and davegs4 for a reason or motive...
Old 08-18-06, 08:59 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,273 Likes on 1,380 Posts

You mouthed off and called a moderator a name when he tried to keep your thread clean.

It's all part of the rules you didn't read that say MUST READ TO POST BEFORE POSTING ITEMS FOR SALE that are stickyed at the top of this and every classified forum.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=204664

See # 12 and #15 specifically. You have no history here and people were bumping your thread needlessly. More importantly, the attitude you displayed is entirely inappropriate and was not needed.

You are not welcome to sell here any longer. You ignored the plainly posted forum rules and you badmouthed a moderator.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 08-18-06 at 09:03 PM.
Old 08-18-06, 09:25 PM
dtmvelocit
Driver School Candidate

Wink

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
You mouthed off and called a moderator a name when he tried to keep your thread clean.

It's all part of the rules you didn't read that say MUST READ TO POST BEFORE POSTING ITEMS FOR SALE that are stickyed at the top of this and every classified forum.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=204664

See # 12 and #15 specifically. You have no history here and people were bumping your thread needlessly. More importantly, the attitude you displayed is entirely inappropriate and was not needed.

You are not welcome to sell here any longer. You ignored the plainly posted forum rules and you badmouthed a moderator.
did you yourself started off being a "moderator" or did you moved up the ladder... your gestures and comments portray a moderator like if you're the president of some highly respected corporation, the big dawg... pal...this is clublexus, an online automotive forum. and even if its only clublexus, i displayed respect and courtesy to everyone at all times. when i replied to a question, saying i would like to keep it local, in person cash deal (no shipping involved=no scaming anyone), he replied with "stop chit chat plz) i really care less, i have excellent feedback and vouches in other sc/supra/lexus forums. and theres always coming back to cl, so if you dont want me to post here ever again, theres really nothing you can do bout it, new members will alway come (and go)...and yes, i still believe you and olt acted like dikks, so go ahead and delete this one...again
Old 08-18-06, 09:36 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Originally Posted by dtmvelocit
did you yourself started off being a "moderator" or did you moved up the ladder... your gestures and comments portray a moderator like if you're the president of some highly respected corporation, the big dawg... pal...this is clublexus, an online automotive forum. and even if its only clublexus, i displayed respect and courtesy to everyone at all times. when i replied to a question, saying i would like to keep it local, in person cash deal (no shipping involved=no scaming anyone), he replied with "stop chit chat plz) i really care less, i have excellent feedback and vouches in other sc/supra/lexus forums. and theres always coming back to cl, so if you dont want me to post here ever again, theres really nothing you can do bout it, new members will alway come (and go)...and yes, i still believe you and olt acted like dikks, so go ahead and delete this one...again
Lol, yes I started as a moderator, and I am still a volunteer here. I have a 'real job' that I do just fine at. Insulting and baiting me just continues to show your true colors when I'm simply explaining the rules. You can follow them or leave the forum, simple as that.

I'm leaving this thread here so all the members can see what kind of person you really are and they can choose to do business with you or not.

Go ahead and post your wheels again, I suspect no one will buy them after you display this sort of attitude.
Old 08-18-06, 10:44 PM
dtmvelocit
Driver School Candidate

Lol, yes I started as a moderator, and I am still a volunteer here. I have a 'real job' that I do just fine at. Insulting and baiting me just continues to show your true colors when I'm simply explaining the rules. You can follow them or leave the forum, simple as that.

I'm leaving this thread here so all the members can see what kind of person you really are and they can choose to do business with you or not.

Go ahead and post your wheels again, I suspect no one will buy them after you display this sort of attitude.
first off, lets not extend this any further please, its obvious that being a moderator gives you a sense of power, and you crave to execute this "power" thus often times, it gets to your head. secondly, i dont recall ever insulting you nor anyone. ask anyone on this forum if i have ever been disrespectful or malicious towards anyone on clublexus, your problem lies in the fact that my thread was being crapped on by olt, i stood up by asking him what his problem was, im just trying to free up some space and sell some wheels, there no need to tell me to quit the chit chat and go sell somewhere else. im not here for games or entertainment purposes, i have no "chit ,chat", if it were a regular member, and i had the same response, i very much doubt you would of not closed my thread. it seams that reffering to olt as a dikk is penal crime punishable by the upmost extent of the clublexus law. if you're being a dikk to me and acting like one...to me, you're a dikk, moderator or no moderator- case close.
third, you say you're leaving this thread open, thats great and all, but why dindn't you leave the original one open for all members to really see what happenend?? you want all member to see my attitude, well, its right here and in your face, my attitude is that i feel cheated because i stood up to someone who was not fair to me. thats all, so yes...by all means do keep this thread open.
Old 08-18-06, 10:57 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Originally Posted by dtmvelocit
first off, lets not extend this any further please, its obvious that being a moderator gives you a sense of power, and you crave to execute this "power" thus often times, it gets to your head. secondly, i dont recall ever insulting you nor anyone. ask anyone on this forum if i have ever been disrespectful or malicious towards anyone on clublexus, your problem lies in the fact that my thread was being crapped on by olt, i stood up by asking him what his problem was, im just trying to free up some space and sell some wheels, there no need to tell me to quit the chit chat and go sell somewhere else. im not here for games or entertainment purposes, i have no "chit ,chat", if it were a regular member, and i had the same response, i very much doubt you would of not closed my thread. it seams that reffering to olt as a dikk is penal crime punishable by the upmost extent of the clublexus law. if you're being a dikk to me and acting like one...to me, you're a dikk, moderator or no moderator- case close.
third, you say you're leaving this thread open, thats great and all, but why dindn't you leave the original one open for all members to really see what happenend?? you want all member to see my attitude, well, its right here and in your face, my attitude is that i feel cheated because i stood up to someone who was not fair to me. thats all, so yes...by all means do keep this thread open.
The other thread IS available for anyone who cares to see it to look at it. Here's a link if in case they can't find it.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=225811

If they're the least bit intelligent they can also see that OLT was addressing PureDrifter's comment in your thread as the 'chit chat' he was asking to stop (and also your reply to him). In essence, you called a moderator a name for trying to help you. Smart, real smart.

No, I'm not going to re-open it. You can continue to insult me and call me names in this thread, you call OLT names in that one. I'm sure you will treat your potential buyers exactly the same way if there is the least complication in the transaction. Caveat emptor.

As I said, all I am doing is asking you to follow the very simple rules of this forum that I linked above. You've read them by now, right? They make sense and are there to protect our members. I'm sorry if you don't like them, but that's not up to you. You will follow them or you will be banned.
Old 08-18-06, 11:23 PM
dtmvelocit
Driver School Candidate

sir i said i would not like to extend this, you will do wha you feels is right. i say again, members come and members go, just be sure, if i go, i will return
Old 08-19-06, 05:25 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Be aware that if your access is removed from our forums and you rejoin, you will be breaking the terms of service you agreed to when you joined CL.

At that point you are subject to a rejoining fee for banned members at that point, which we split with your ISP as an incentive for them to help investigate you and cancel your service permananetly.
Old 08-19-06, 11:19 AM
dtmvelocit
Driver School Candidate

Be aware that if your access is removed from our forums and you rejoin, you will be breaking the terms of service you agreed to when you joined CL.

At that point you are subject to a rejoining fee for banned members at that point, which we split with your ISP as an incentive for them to help investigate you and cancel your service permananetly.
do what is needed, very much doubt it will be like you say - technology is very advanced these days