Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

FS: 18" Simmons 3 piece forged wheels w/tires

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-06, 01:07 AM
TOP GUN TT
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 18" Simmons 3 piece forged wheels w/tires

I used to have a SC300 5 speed and sold it for a Supra TT. Figured I'd join up here to see if anyone is interested in my wheels. Up for sale is a like new set of Simmons 18" 3 piece forged wheels with good tires.
The front wheels are 18x9 with a 245/40 Yokohama AVS1 Sport tires with approximately 90% tread left.
The rear wheels are 18x10 with a 275/35 Yokohama AVS1 Sport tires with approximately 65% tread left.
Also throwing in one brand new spare centercap (an additional $25 from Simmons).

Fitment: Perfect! I do not know the offsets but these were custom made for a Supra TT, so they fit a SC. In the rear you could easily upgrade to a 285 or a 295 tire with no issues. Maybe if going to a 295 a rear fender lip roll would be necessary.

Condition: These rims have zero curb marks, zero bends! There is one mark on the driver side front rim which I am showing a picture of to be thorough. Its on one of the spokes and isnt bad at all.

Quality: I have had HRE's on a previous car and these wheels are as good if not put together better than HRE's. My HRE's had many issues, like center caps falling off, the valves leaking, e.t.c. Zero issues with these wheels.

This combo of rims and tires new runs well over 5 grand. I'm asking only $2,100 plus shipping. I do not have a paypal account, so money order/bank check is the only way. I have perfect feedback and references in the northeast section of Supraforums. These wheels have never been taken apart either. Anyways on to the pics, 1 pic of the front wheel on my car, 1 of the rear wheel on my car, 1 pic on a silver TT and one pic of the mark on the front wheel. Any questions feel free to PM me. Thanks, Jeff
Click on the pics to see full image. I can't get the full image to show up for some reason...

Last edited by TOP GUN TT; 10-29-06 at 07:16 PM.
Old 10-29-06, 07:17 PM
TOP GUN TT
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here are some more pics of them on my recently sold TT:

I am listening to all reasonable offers