Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

16" 2007 Camry XLE/hybrid wheels with Michelin tires

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-06, 02:15 PM
FlopShot
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 16" 2007 Camry XLE/hybrid wheels

I am selling a full set of 4 take-off OEM wheels and tires from a 2007 Camry Hybrid. I bought this car in August 2006 and upgraded my wheels, so this set is less than 3 months old. These are the 8-spoke alloy wheel design that are available on the Camry Hybrid and XLE models.

The wheels are 16" by 6.5" wide. The bolt pattern is 5 x 114.3 offset +45, so they will fit many Lexus especially ES, but I am not responsible if you don't check the fitment for your car before you purchase. The wheels are in perfect condition, there are no scratches or curb rash on any of the four wheels. The wheels were balanced by Toyota prior to my taking delivery of the vehicle just 3 months ago.

The tires are Michelin Energy MXV4 size 215/60VR16. I had these tires on the car for 6000 miles, so there is at least 80% tread still left on them. But 95% of my driving is highway miles, so there is probably more tread than I am stating, however I would rather understate the tread so that you have correct expectations. See the photos. There was absolutely no hard-driving (like burn-outs) done on these tires... it's a hybrid car! These tires are $160/each if you buy them new from any tire shop.

This set is a perfect upgrade if you have a late model Lexus ES with 15" wheels and you need new tires. My asking price on this wheel and tire package is the cost of either the wheels or the tires by themselves if purchased from a Toyota dealer, so you are essentially getting the other for free! Why bother buying new 15" tires for your old rims when you can upgrade to 16" for the same price!

PLEASE NOTE - this set does NOT include the TPMS sensors, as they were removed and put into my new wheels. If your Lexus vehicle has a Toyota TPMS system, you will need to transfer your existing sensors into these wheels. (if your car does not have the TPMS system, all you have to do is mount the wheels onto your car and go!) The original Toyota center caps are also NOT included, but I will throw in a set of Lexus GS430 center caps that I have lying around if the buyer wants them (although I have not test fit them on these particular wheels)

I am asking $700 for the complete set. I will consider selling the wheels ($350) and tires ($450) separately but only if I have firm commitments to sell both since I can't get stuck with one or the other. Shipping cost is $150 within the continental U.S. I will ship elsewhere for actual shipping costs. I am located in the San Jose, CA area for local pickup. Payment is via Paypal or cashier check or money order.

Last edited by FlopShot; 11-01-06 at 01:12 PM. Reason: item change
Old 11-01-06, 01:11 PM
FlopShot
8th Gear

This set got broken down by request, and then the buyer flaked out on me. So I am now selling the wheels for $350 plus shipping. Perfect for anyone that needs a second set of 16" for snow tires. Notice in the pics that I have installed the Lexus center caps. Hi-rez version available upon request.

The Michelin tires area also still available, will sell them for $450/set. Prefer local pickup on the tires (San Jose, CA) but will ship if necessary. (have no idea how much shipping would cost)
Old 11-06-06, 12:25 PM
93illini
Driver School Candidate

Please post pictures, or send via PM - interested in wheels only.