Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

Brand New 20 Inch Axis Mod Rims

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-06, 08:36 PM
bigboijim
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brand New 20 Inch Axis Mod Rims

Up for sale is a brand new set of One piece Staggered AXIS MOD’s, the color is silver with a mirror finished lip. I drove to San Diego from LA and bought them for 1600, because they were the cheapest I could find. Then ended up receiving a set of Rims for my birthday which was on the 25th. They are gorgeous rims, not a single scratch. It still has the blue peel off tint protector on the center caps, comes with screws and even lug nuts that I am willing to throw in. The lips on these wheels are huge, just take a look at the pictures your-self. The rims are meant for a Lexus GS, I was reading up on them and realized they also fit infinity g35’s and 350z’s (NON BREMBO BRAKES, BUT WILL WORK IF YOU USE AND ADAPTER) I’m pretty sure they’ll fit on other cars but you have to check for your-self. The fronts are 9.0", and the rears are 10.0”. The Bolt Pattern is 5 x 114.3. I am including shipping for free anywhere in the United States. I was browsing around on ebay and other sites and the estimated value for this set-up is about anywhere from 1500-1800 without shipping. Your saving your-self a bundle, especially when there brand new. I still have a brand new set of TOYO tires, which can be purchased for $650, ill even mount them and send it with the rims free if you purchase both. If you have any further questions feel free to contact me. I Live in Torrance California so if you wanted to see them before hand feel free to make an appointment. Besides that if you don’t get these rims, I hope you find a set that best suites you. Happy holidays.

ASKING PRICE: $1350 shipped or 1250 Picked UP.

http://i9.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/7b/69/7270_1.JPG

Last edited by bigboijim; 11-29-06 at 04:47 PM.