Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

FS: 19" SSR Vienna Sovereigns for GS

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-07, 10:22 AM
HKSGS400
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 19" SSR Vienna Sovereigns for GS

****Price lowered, $ 2500 shipped****

Let's try this again.

Rare set of SSR Vienna Sovereigns Super Low Disc in Black for 2nd Gen GS.
19 x 10 et 35 rear
19 x 9 et 38 front
Asking price is $ 2800 + actual shipping, Local pick up preferred. Because of the fees that paypal will bang me with, I prefer a cash payment or postal money order on these. If you prefer paypal, add 3%.
Falken Tires are free. Fronts are OK, One of the rears are out of round because I never got the car aligned after I lowered it and the toe-in feathered the tire pretty bad. Tires are cheap for me so it wasn't a big deal.
Spacers, lugnuts, hubcentric rings and wheel locks are included.

So Cal people - the wheels in are in Gardena if you would like to take a look, Mon-Fri. If you are not from the So Cal area, I highly recommend that you have someone in the area take a look at these for you for piece of mind and so you know what you’re getting.

Please read regarding fitment:
This wheel set was purchased around 3-4 years ago directly from Bob at The Source in Hawaii before Tire Rack had exclusive distribution on SSR. The fitment is very aggressive and will NOT clear any type of big brake kit and is not an off the shelf fitment. These wheels are no longer available for sale by SSR (Tanabe).

The front is a +38 offset, super low disc for maximum lip, no rubbing on the fenders. 3" of lip (see pics) 245/35/19 Falken Azenis.
The rear is a +35 et and REQUIRES a 3mm spacer to clear the rear brake caliper which I will include. 4" of lip (see pics) 275/30/19 Falken Azenis.

I have run 275/35/19 Toyo T1-S' on the rear at one time and it did require removing the black fender trim on the inside of the rear fender and trimming the edge of the inner fender to prevent it from rubbing.
On the current tire set up, 275/30/19 Falken Azenis, the fender lining was reinstalled and there is was no rubbing with 2 fat guys sitting in the back seat. However, the vehicle was lowered almost as low as you could go and there was a lot of negative camber. Also keep in mind that Falken Azenis tires are narrower than other tire companies offering the same size.

There are no bends on the wheels and no real curb rash. There are a few nicks here and there but nothing major. Due to the tire size, the outer edge of the lips were always exposed to the elements and there are some small scratches. Also there are mounting marks on the outer edge of the lips from when the tires were mounted. All scratches are not too bad and could be polished out (not polish as in wax) by a professional wheel or metal polishing company.

PM any questions or reasonable offers. Thanks.

Pictures.

On the car.

Fronts

Rears

Scratches on the edge of the lip from mounting

Lip

Back of 1 rear wheel contacted brake caliper during initial fitment. Can not be seen from the outside.

Last edited by HKSGS400; 05-04-07 at 11:21 AM.
Old 04-25-07, 10:23 AM
HKSGS400
Rookie

A few more pics

Old 05-03-07, 12:24 PM
VipDout
19x11.5 -51

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bumpp!!!!!
Old 05-04-07, 11:20 AM
HKSGS400
Rookie

Thanks for the bump. I really need to get rid of these so I can get my truck lifted.
You NEED these, not many around, true VIP style.

$ 2500 shipped or make me a serious offer that we can work on.
Old 05-04-07, 05:46 PM
wusupra
Driver

so when i use the spacers, do i need longer studs?
Old 05-04-07, 09:06 PM
HKSGS400
Rookie

Nope. The lug nuts still thread on no problem.
Old 05-05-07, 10:01 AM
HKSGS400
Rookie

Originally Posted by vipguy
am i the only one that feels measuring LIP
about 2" back from the face is.. a little umm..
retarded?

nice wheels but don't measure from like behind the face...
That's the same way SSR and Rays and most other wheel companies measure Rim Depth. I've worked for a couple of wheel manufacturers, but what do I know? I had GTC's on this car at one time, 19x9.5, depth was 73mm. Front was a face 1 19 x 8.5 with 42mm depth, depth=lip.

http://www.rayswheels.co.jp/cgi-bin/...odelName=GTC_2

So basically what you're saying is the GTC's should have about -10mm of lip because the face stuck out of the wheel a little and the rear has about 5mm. Sounds good and I'm not arguing, just looking at it from your point of view.

For others that measure the same way... From the edge of the face, 1 1/2 " of lip on the front. 2 1/4 on the rear.

Thanks for input.

My Old GTC's