Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

FS: 20in Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-07, 08:26 PM
Daynja
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You're exactly right old dog!!! I just felt it was my responsibility as a member of this community to let others know they can get that same item for a few hundred dollars cheaper. And he's claiming thats his car in the ebay ad's so he must have some sort of affiliation with the seller. He's saying the wheels are brand new in the box but he shows them mounted on his car. That means he has more than one set!!!
Old 05-16-07, 08:37 PM
olddog
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

glad you see my point.
like i said i wasn't taking sides and i myself don't understand why the sellers asking price is set way higher than that on ebay. Especially since he claims he owns th auction on ebay.
good luck with sale though.
Old 05-16-07, 08:58 PM
Caoboy
Lexus Champion

also, don't his rims come with tires? anybody think of that?
Old 05-16-07, 10:31 PM
mingyuchun
Driver School Candidate

thank you olddog...i thnk u understand
Old 05-16-07, 10:58 PM
milky
Lexus Champion

so is it a brand new in box set? or used w/ tires mounted already?

Daynja does have a point...
Old 05-16-07, 11:55 PM
L3XOTIC
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Point made simple is that YOUR price on HERE should MATCH your price on EBAY............ then noone would complain.
Old 05-17-07, 07:51 AM
mingyuchun
Driver School Candidate

ok lxxgtasy...i dont know how the guy on ebay is selling it for that cheap...like olddog said that is the price i need to sell it or ill lose out.
if you trust the guy on ebay i say go buy it on ebay. but if i cant sell it for that price id rather keep it. simple as that... i dont know why daynja is hasseling me with it.
i have 2 sets of those level wheels. one set is for me. i trade with my lowenharts when i get bored with my black lowenharts. one i bought it to put on my wife's car, but i dont want to redrill them. so im selling it at the price i got them for.
i was one of the first to get those wheels so i took a pic and sent it to level wheels. the ebay seller...i do not know who he is..but he is using my pic without my consent.
so thats all im going to say...i do not want to sell it less then $800 since thats the price i bought them at. and yes those wheels do look nice on the car..or else i would just keep my lowenharts on all the time.
Old 05-17-07, 10:15 AM
Daynja
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Caoboy
also, don't his rims come with tires? anybody think of that?
No they don't come with tires...They're brand new in the box...
Old 05-17-07, 10:24 AM
Daynja
Pole Position

Originally Posted by mingyuchun
ok lxxgtasy...i dont know how the guy on ebay is selling it for that cheap...like olddog said that is the price i need to sell it or ill lose out.
if you trust the guy on ebay i say go buy it on ebay. but if i cant sell it for that price id rather keep it. simple as that... i dont know why daynja is hasseling me with it.
i have 2 sets of those level wheels. one set is for me. i trade with my lowenharts when i get bored with my black lowenharts. one i bought it to put on my wife's car, but i dont want to redrill them. so im selling it at the price i got them for.
i was one of the first to get those wheels so i took a pic and sent it to level wheels. the ebay seller...i do not know who he is..but he is using my pic without my consent.
so thats all im going to say...i do not want to sell it less then $800 since thats the price i bought them at. and yes those wheels do look nice on the car..or else i would just keep my lowenharts on all the time.
Lol, that's the funniest story I ever heard in my life!!! You don't know who he is, but yet you e-mailed him pics of your car. And then you have the nerve to say he's using the pics without your consent, lol. YOU SENT THEM TO HIM!!! I think I know what's going on here...

A. You actually ARE the ebay seller and you thought you could jack your prices up on a board full of Lexus drivers...

or

B. You actually bought the rims FROM the ebay seller with intent to re-sell for profit...

Either way is perfectly fine with me. Like I said i'm sure you'll get some sucker but just not on here. Thank you and have a nice day!!!
Old 05-17-07, 11:00 AM
VipDout
19x11.5 -51

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Daynja
Lol, that's the funniest story I ever heard in my life!!! You don't know who he is, but yet you e-mailed him pics of your car. And then you have the nerve to say he's using the pics without your consent, lol. YOU SENT THEM TO HIM!!! I think I know what's going on here...

A. You actually ARE the ebay seller and you thought you could jack your prices up on a board full of Lexus drivers...

or

B. You actually bought the rims FROM the ebay seller with intent to re-sell for profit...

Either way is perfectly fine with me. Like I said i'm sure you'll get some sucker but just not on here. Thank you and have a nice day!!!
A : you are charging More ! 200
B : Finding out an Ebay seller is less expensive -200
C : Getting caught on Cl from other members (priceless)
Old 05-17-07, 11:34 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

lol, Rookie Detective on the job.... Dave should sticky this at the top of the forum so other 'sellers' can see what happens when they try to run scams....
Old 05-17-07, 02:44 PM
mingyuchun
Driver School Candidate

whatever ..i would never run scam like that to make $200...not even worth it.. i didnt know this club had so many haters
and i dont know whats up with danjya..i said...i sent the pic to level wheels...not to the ebay seller... whatever put your side on my side..youll understand
Old 05-17-07, 04:03 PM
KingPHAM
Driver

not trying to jump in the middle and not taking sides but ive been selling and buying stuff and all i really have to say is its his rim his price if its too much then dont buy it, hell be stuck but if the guy on ebay is selling it for cheap dont mean he have to sell it for that price...again i dont know any of you guys but this is just ridiculous, and also for instance if the dude on ebay is selling it for $200 does it mean he have to sell it for $200? no again his rims his price...
Old 05-17-07, 04:51 PM
mingyuchun
Driver School Candidate

yes exactly what im saying kingpham...im not selling it on clublexus anymore... how do i take this off?
Old 05-17-07, 08:21 PM
Daynja
Pole Position

Originally Posted by KingPHAM
not trying to jump in the middle and not taking sides but ive been selling and buying stuff and all i really have to say is its his rim his price if its too much then dont buy it, hell be stuck but if the guy on ebay is selling it for cheap dont mean he have to sell it for that price...again i dont know any of you guys but this is just ridiculous, and also for instance if the dude on ebay is selling it for $200 does it mean he have to sell it for $200? no again his rims his price...

You're right, and I already stated that myself...Nobody's telling you not to buy them If you want em go right ahead and buy them!! It's not my money so I could care less!! He has the right to name his price just like I have the right to alert my fellow cl members that they can save a significant amount of money on the same exact item. Lol at this whole thread!!

Quick Reply: FS: 20in Wheels