Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

FS: 20in Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-07, 08:44 PM
KingPHAM
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Daynja
You're right, and I already stated that myself...Nobody's telling you not to buy them If you want em go right ahead and buy them!! It's not my money so I could care less!! He has the right to name his price just like I have the right to alert my fellow cl members that they can save a significant amount of money on the same exact item. Lol at this whole thread!!
no i dont want them rims to me personally its really ugly but i sell items and i dont wanna have to leave cl because of all these drama look at my stuff and price its really cheap and reasonable so i dont care what you guys do im just putting my opinions and thoughts.....
Old 05-17-07, 10:40 PM
Daynja
Pole Position

Originally Posted by KingPHAM
no i dont want them rims to me personally its really ugly but i sell items and i dont wanna have to leave cl because of all these drama look at my stuff and price its really cheap and reasonable so i dont care what you guys do im just putting my opinions and thoughts.....
That's fine with me man!!! I haven't seen any of your ads so I really have no idea what you sell or how much you sell it for. You have every right to express your opinion also...However, members of club lexus are supposed to be here to help each other and look out for each other. I haven't even been a member for 2 weeks and the help i've received from others is unbelievable! If you wanna come on here with inferior products and jacked up prices you will have your *** handed to you!!! If this was just some random classified ad on the web then fine. But this is a registered member of this community we're talking about, come on now man!!

BTW i'm done with this thread. Good luck sellin your rims man, and i'd be cautious of anyone defending this guy...
Old 05-18-07, 01:53 PM
Lexbox
Lexus Champion

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts

I dont know why but I actually kind of like the wheels on that car and I HATE tri-stars. Although, I would have to say that they would only flow with certain colors.
Old 05-19-07, 12:12 PM
MarkMacGS4
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Daynja
That's fine with me man!!! I haven't seen any of your ads so I really have no idea what you sell or how much you sell it for. You have every right to express your opinion also...However, members of club lexus are supposed to be here to help each other and look out for each other. I haven't even been a member for 2 weeks and the help i've received from others is unbelievable! If you wanna come on here with inferior products and jacked up prices you will have your *** handed to you!!! If this was just some random classified ad on the web then fine. But this is a registered member of this community we're talking about, come on now man!!

BTW i'm done with this thread. Good luck sellin your rims man, and i'd be cautious of anyone defending this guy...
2 WEEKS? Dude you really need to chill, I'm starting to feel for the guy...if his price is higher then point it out in a civil manner...no need to hijack his thread and throwing in personal opinions like "ugliest rim" and "scam" and garbage like that.

2 WEEKS? Man I got oil stains older than you.

Lets keep it civil.

Peace,
Mac