Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

FS So Cal: 07 Tundra OEM 18" Alloy Wheels (4) - Will Fit LX470/LandCruisers Too

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-07, 10:16 PM
Domo-Kun
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS So Cal: 07 Tundra OEM 18" Alloy Wheels (4) - Will Fit LX470/LandCruisers Too

These are off of my week old 07 Tundra. They are flawless. They are the OEM 18" Alloy Wheels. Will support TPMS's (took mine off to install on a set of 20's) Bolt pattern is 5 x 150. Will fit LX470, LandCruiser, and 07 Tundras. $449. Looking for local so cal buyer. Thanks.

My new ride:

Old 06-27-07, 11:48 PM
Domo-Kun
Rookie

Wow, ok I've been getting some really dense questions from a couple "tire kickers" (You know the type, have a billion questions about the wheels for sale but will never buy).

You know 99% of clublexus forum members are really cool and they get it. They actually are knowledgeable about their cars and have something meaningful to contribute to the forum.

It's always that 1% of the clublexus forum where the idiots invade like a bunch of coachroaches. So just to clarify to those of you who are quite dense (nice way of saying: you are an idiot):

1. This is for Alloy Wheels ONLY. I don't see big blown up photos of tires with the tire size and brand, do you?

2. These are OE Toyota Tundra wheels for 2007. OE means Original Equipment. It does not mean they are knock offs, does not mean they are from tirerack, and NO Alloy means Aluminum Alloy NOT STEEL. If you don't know the difference between stamped steel wheels and Aluminum Alloy then you have been smoking too much crack.

3. The price is for the Alloy Wheels ONLY. This does NOT include the Imaginary Tires you think are somehow included. This does NOT include shipping to Germany (Are you fr!cking kidding me?). And This does Not mean that I will ship these to your "Uncle" in Niger-fr!ckin-ia.

4. What's with the BS about "Oh, I will pay you as soon as I receive the "item". Uh, NO. And why is your Nigerian @ss referring to the wheels as "items"? No one talks like that in the U.S., unless of course it is an automated phishing scam?

So if you are a serious local buyer: i.e. You are actually in southerncalifornia and not southern Niger and you have cash, then, yes you may buy the damn wheels.

Last edited by Domo-Kun; 06-27-07 at 11:53 PM.
Old 06-28-07, 09:39 AM
SCpwner
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Domo-Kun
Wow, ok I've been getting some really dense questions from a couple "tire kickers" (You know the type, have a billion questions about the wheels for sale but will never buy).

You know 99% of clublexus forum members are really cool and they get it. They actually are knowledgeable about their cars and have something meaningful to contribute to the forum.

It's always that 1% of the clublexus forum where the idiots invade like a bunch of coachroaches. So just to clarify to those of you who are quite dense (nice way of saying: you are an idiot):

1. This is for Alloy Wheels ONLY. I don't see big blown up photos of tires with the tire size and brand, do you?

2. These are OE Toyota Tundra wheels for 2007. OE means Original Equipment. It does not mean they are knock offs, does not mean they are from tirerack, and NO Alloy means Aluminum Alloy NOT STEEL. If you don't know the difference between stamped steel wheels and Aluminum Alloy then you have been smoking too much crack.

3. The price is for the Alloy Wheels ONLY. This does NOT include the Imaginary Tires you think are somehow included. This does NOT include shipping to Germany (Are you fr!cking kidding me?). And This does Not mean that I will ship these to your "Uncle" in Niger-fr!ckin-ia.

4. What's with the BS about "Oh, I will pay you as soon as I receive the "item". Uh, NO. And why is your Nigerian @ss referring to the wheels as "items"? No one talks like that in the U.S., unless of course it is an automated phishing scam?

So if you are a serious local buyer: i.e. You are actually in southerncalifornia and not southern Niger and you have cash, then, yes you may buy the damn wheels.
Wow... so how many of these BS pm's have you gotten? sorry (OFF Topic)
Old 07-05-07, 04:30 AM
Domo-Kun
Rookie

Bump, still available. Price Drop, Now: $400. Will someone who is not a scammer please buy these wheels? Some guy offered to pay more than what I am listing it for, but want me to ship them out to Puerto Rico, once I get his money order. He was "so impressed" by the 'item' (notice they never actually mention what the 'item' is that they are referring to?) that he will pay more than the selling price.

What white lines, crack filled universe are these people living on?