Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

FS: Brand new HP Printer

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-01, 12:27 AM
RacingAristo

Default FS: Brand new HP Printer

Apollo's P-2150 color inkjet printer is a one-cartridge printer that can easily be upgraded to a dual-cartridge system – delivering vivid color along with optional true, faster black and optional photo-quality output. The P-2150 is Apollo's first USB printer and the first to allow users to choose whether they want basic needs or higher performance – all in the same printer. The stylish P-2150's sleek, curvy design makes a statement on your desktop. Not your regular old printer – the Apollo P-2150 is mist gray with cosmic purple accents – and a contemporary look.

This printer is powered by HP. It is exactly the same as HP printer except the difference in color.

This printer is in sealed factory box ready to ship. I will sell it for $50 shipped under lower 48. I accept payment via money order/cashier check/paypal (extra 3% will be charged). Please email me @ RacingAristo@Clublexus.com

DETAIL:
Works with Windows XP, 2000, ME, 98, 95 OSR2 Apollo Printer 2150 New & Best price and Best photo printer quality ever made NR You are bedding on a brand new Printer in original Box Who'd expect this kind of performance from a printer this hip? The APOLLO P-2150U delivers top-notch quality and clear, crisp printouts. You'll look twice at the style, too. The P-2100U's contemporary lines and cosmic purple trim make it a stylish accessory to any desk. It's your call: Keep your APOLLO P-2150U sleek and simple with a single-print cartridge and clean, clear color and black printing. Or soup it up with the quick click of a second print cartridge. Add either a second black print cartridge for faster, crisper black printing -- or add a photo cartridge for vivid, photo-quality color. (Yes, it's that easy!) The P-2100U gets the job done at up to a speedy three pages per minute in color, a zippy six pages per minute in black. The price won't slow you down, either. Have an overflowing change jar? That might just be all it takes to get you printing school projects, invites, photos maybe even the occasional work document. The APOLLO P-2100U is powered by HP Inkjet Technology, and uses HP's patented ColorSmart technology - so you know it's high quality. Plus, it's a cinch to set up and even easier to use Technical Specs.: HP Inkjet Technology Up to 600 x 600 dpi black, 300 x 300 dpi color Up to 6 ppm black draft, up to 3 ppm color draft up to 3 ppm color draft HP HP Color Cartridge No. 49 (included) HP Black Cartridge No. 20 (optional) HP Photo Cartridge C1816 (optional) 100-sheet input tray plain paper and specialty media including photo paper, premium papers,greeting cards, transparency films, labels, envelopes and postcards. Universal Serial Bus (USB) Uses all PC-based fonts, plus 4 built-in fonts, 4 each in portrait and landscape orientations: Courier, CG Times, Letter Gothic and Univers 18.7"W x 8.3"H x 15.9"D 1 year limited warranty.

Old 12-23-01, 09:27 PM
SC400onDubz
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good try buddy

Too late Aristo..

Those printers are everywhere for 29 bucks...

Computer printers must have hit rock bottom...

I got one of the printers for my grandmother.. Good unit...

If you need some more to sell let me know aristo, I can get you some for 30 bucks..

Sorry to burst your sales bubble