Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

Chrome 20" Sacchi S75 20's w/ tires Trade for Stock with Cash Almost New Florida

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-07, 07:48 AM
gspimped
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chrome 20" Sacchi S75 20's w/ tires Trade for Stock with Cash Almost New Florida

I'm trading the Sexy Lexy for a Toyota Tacoma so this stuff has got to go since the dealer wont give me anything for it.
My stock rims got stolen so I'm trying to get some stock rims out of the deal since the dealer wont give me anything for the wheels.
I would like local but that never works so shipping is NOT included, we'll have to work that out depending on how much you want, and where you live!
If your worried I'm not honest I can link you to my ebay account and you can see my feedback, and I have paypal which I can link you as well, so you can trust me, I promise!
Here is what I know:

I purchased these in the beginning of February of this year, so they are a little over six months old. I was going to sell the rims outright for $1500, but $800 cash and your stock wheels takes them. That also depends on the condition of your stock wheels and tires, I need to be able to drive on them.

They are 20" Sacchi S75 chrome rims with the center caps. The rims have never been curbed, a few have a few rock nicks on them that I found. Some have some water spots in the middle of the spokes, and thats about all I could find. Your more than welcome to look at them.

The tires are Nexen Radials N3000 225/35ZR20 90Y with about 80-85% tread still left on them.

Here is what I want. I want stock rims and cash. Cash will be determined on what condition your stock rims are in. We meet up, swap rims, and cash, and we leave, as soon as possible.
I live in the Bradenton are of Florida, your more than welcome to come to my house and do it if you know how.
PM me for address and telephone info. Here are some pics!
Attached Thumbnails Chrome 20" Sacchi S75 20's w/ tires Trade for Stock with Cash Almost New Florida-sexolexo-13-.jpg  

Last edited by gspimped; 07-30-07 at 09:26 AM.
Old 07-20-07, 07:49 AM
gspimped
Driver

Default another pic

Here is another picture
Attached Thumbnails Chrome 20" Sacchi S75 20's w/ tires Trade for Stock with Cash Almost New Florida-sexolexo-16-.jpg  
Old 07-20-07, 07:50 AM
gspimped
Driver

Default another picture

Here is a picture of what they look like on the car...
Attached Thumbnails Chrome 20" Sacchi S75 20's w/ tires Trade for Stock with Cash Almost New Florida-sexolexo-1-.jpg  
Old 07-26-07, 12:02 PM
gspimped
Driver

Nobody wants these, are they that ugly guys!!!
Well the first one with stock rims and $800 cash takes them!
I know there are a lot of Florida memebers in here, so come get em!
Old 07-26-07, 12:08 PM
mkorsu
Zombie Slayer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

GL with the sale, but the Bling look isn't the most popular around here.
Old 07-26-07, 12:13 PM
gspimped
Driver

Thanks bro!
That must be just a lexus thing cause around here every car has huge *** chrome rims, even the old and busted cars, haha!
Old 07-30-07, 09:27 AM
gspimped
Driver

Default Low price

C'mon guys $800 and your stock wheels takes these right here right now. $800 for 20" chrome rims and tires thats a hella good deal!!!