Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

FS: 18" G-games 77 Wolf 2-piece by RAYS

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-07, 12:55 PM
derfp2
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 18" G-games 77 Wolf 2-piece by RAYS

Hey guys, I have a set of staggered 4 g-games 77 wolf silver 2-piece wheels MADE BY RAYS that I would like to sell. They are light silver powder coat with a glossy finish and a machined lip, again these are the lighter 2-piece wheels not the heavier 1-piece wheels. The fronts are 18x8.5 w/ 40 offset and the rears are 18x9.5 w/ 40 offset. The set as mounted Michelin’s Pilots A/S (all seasons), the fronts are 235/40 and the rears are 255/40, all have around 80% to 85% percent of their lives left. The front rims if I remember right, weigh around 22lbs and the rears around 23lbs. The pilot tires are like the best all season tire that money can buy…The rear wheels are in great shape just dirty no damage/curb rash etc. The fronts, one’s got around one inch long curb rash on the lip and both are dirty as hell (of course I have not attempted to clean all 4 of them yet)….I had this set up for my 06 IS350 as my winter set up, they worked great. The rears fit perfect right to the fender, but the fronts I found out the hard way need a minimum 4mm spacer to clear the big brakes. (I made up the spacers myself), I had the 4mm spacers on with the stock studs, (FYI, if you go with 5mm spacers, you’ll need to replace the studs on the hub, pain in the ***!!!) the 4mm ones were just ok.

These wheels are not TPMS compatible (as are all 2-piece wheels, unless you mod the sensors to the wheels). You only need the front spacers if you install them on a car with BBK (IS350, GS 430 or the new GS350’s) or after market BBK breaks. Any IS250 (rear or awd) fit without spacers, older Lexus and Toyotas fit without a problem. These wheels fit bolt patterns of 114 AND 100... THIS IS A GREAT WINTER SETUP FOR REAR WHEEL DRIVE CARS…I sold my IS350, so that’s why I’m selling these….SORRY no pics yet, have not figured out how to post pics here and have not had the chance to take pics of them. BUT I WILL.

K…(its kinda hard to find the 2-piece in 18”) now for the price, I’m asking $1100 for wheels and tires PLUS shipping…I live in the burbs of PHILADELPHIA, so pick ups would be better….ILL POST PICS SOON…