Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

SupraTT wheels/tires FS/T

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-07, 04:57 PM
Bean
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default SupraTT wheels/tires FS/T Updated with PICS!!!

Picked up these wheels a couple months ago for my SC project. Well my friend sold me his 18" Racing Hart C4 multipiece set So the TT wheels gotta go for more turbo funds.

The outer lip on all of these wheels has been sanded/grinded down. It appears that the previous owner was about to polish them or something but never finish. It looks fine, the wheels themselves have no major scratches or anything like that.

Tires in the front are 235/45 I believe and are Kumho Supras
Rears are 265/40 I think and are Kumho Ecstas. Wheel sizes 17x8.5f (i think) and 17x9.5r

All tires are obviously very new and have low miles on them. I only drove on them for about a week or so. They are not warped or cracked and ride extremely well. I bought them originally because the wheels I had were warped to hell and back... I gave them to my friend as drift wheels

I'm asking $700 shipped to the 48 contiguous states, which is a good deal considering it comes with nearly new tires and the wheels are in good shape.

I also need a set of lowering springs for the Supra NA or TT. The ones I have are way too low for these new wheels (they sit very flush). I'd prefer a set of Eibachs, Tein S-techs or something similar... used is just fine.

Again, not straight up trades; these are trades plus cash. If you've got anything else I might need, ask, you never know.

UPDATE EDIT: Now asking $650 shipped. SupraTT wheels in great shape with like-new tires, dont be afraid to make offers. I need these wheels out of here because they are taking up a lot of storage space. I'm also looking for springs as stated or a 8800GTX video card

Last edited by Bean; 10-23-07 at 10:08 PM.
Old 09-05-07, 07:53 PM
trancuongv
Advanced

Originally Posted by Bean
Picked up these wheels a couple months ago for my SC project. Well my friend sold me his 18" Racing Hart C4 multipiece set So the TT wheels gotta go for more turbo funds.

The outer lip on all of these wheels has been sanded/grinded down. It appears that the previous owner was about to polish them or something but never finish. It looks fine, the wheels themselves have no major scratches or anything like that.

Tires in the front are 235/45 I believe and are Kumho Supras
Rears are 265/40 I think and are Kumho Ecstas.

All tires are obviously very new and have low miles on them. I only drove on them for about a week or so. They are not warped or cracked and ride extremely well. I bought them originally because the wheels I had were warped to hell and back... I gave them to my friend as drift wheels

I'm asking $700, which is a good deal considering it comes with slightly used tires and the wheels are in good shape.

As far as trades go, my head on the Lexus SC is warped, so I need an OBD1 2jz-GE head in good shape, valvetrain is preferred minus the cams. I can find heads at junkyards in good shape for ~$250, its just I havent had the time to go buy one. I already have to get it machined/cleaned when I receive it.

I also need a set of lowering springs for the Supra NA or TT. The ones I have are way too low for these new wheels (they sit very flush). I'd prefer a set of Eibachs or something similar... used is just fine.

Again, not straight up trades; these are trades plus cash. If you've got anything else I might need, ask, you never know.

Pics please!!!
Old 09-05-07, 10:05 PM
Bean
Lexus Fanatic

Will have pics up tomorrow
Old 10-03-07, 05:03 PM
Bean
Lexus Fanatic

Very sorry for the super late reply, but school started, and my 8 classes plus work plus study plus girlfriend leaves little time for anything these days.

I've got a picture of each wheel:

Passenger front:
Attached Thumbnails SupraTT wheels/tires FS/T-p1000197.jpg  
Old 10-03-07, 05:04 PM
Bean
Lexus Fanatic

Passenger Rear
Attached Thumbnails SupraTT wheels/tires FS/T-p1000198.jpg  
Old 10-03-07, 05:05 PM
Bean
Lexus Fanatic

Driver front
Attached Thumbnails SupraTT wheels/tires FS/T-p1000199.jpg  
Old 10-03-07, 05:07 PM
Bean
Lexus Fanatic

Driver rear
Attached Thumbnails SupraTT wheels/tires FS/T-p1000200.jpg  
Old 10-04-07, 08:25 AM
thaimonkee
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will have a GE longblock offmy 92 in about a week..you can have the head. how much cash you talking for trades?. I been looking for some TT wheels..
Old 10-06-07, 11:50 PM
Bean
Lexus Fanatic

Sorry for the late reply. Amount of cash in trade depends on the condition of the head. The sale may be pending, I'm waiting on a reply from king2jz and a local guy that was selling me a head directly.
Old 10-07-07, 04:17 PM
dinhNER
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

go lower and then pm me
Old 10-07-07, 04:54 PM
thaimonkee
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats fine..the head is in good running condition. im just getting a swap so that why i will have one in about a week. let me know if you still need it...
Old 10-09-07, 01:48 PM
Bean
Lexus Fanatic

Well i've got a head on the way for a really good price. So no head trades.

Wheels still for sale; buyer never contacted me again for confirmation. If you've got a LS400 brake parts we can discuss a swap plus cash
Old 10-13-07, 10:16 PM
Bean
Lexus Fanatic

FYI shipping runs around $100-$120 depending on where you are since these weigh around 40lbs a piece or thereabouts.

I've had a couple inquiries on shipping but nobody has paid yet; wheels still up for grabs.
Old 10-18-07, 05:14 PM
Bean
Lexus Fanatic

Wheels still for sale, buyer fell through today. New price: $700 shipped to 48 contiguous states
Old 10-22-07, 09:03 PM
Bean
Lexus Fanatic

UPDATE EDIT: Now asking $650 shipped. SupraTT wheels in great shape with like-new tires, dont be afraid to make offers. I need these wheels out of here because they are taking up a lot of storage space. I'm also looking for springs as stated or a 8800GTX video card

Quick Reply: SupraTT wheels/tires FS/T