Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

FS : Sevas S-55 Black 20" 5x114.3

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-08, 05:42 PM
rfx45
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is it TPMS compatible as well?
Old 01-10-08, 07:35 PM
FinLIFE
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 34 Posts

how will this fit on a 01 gs?? Any idea..
Old 01-11-08, 08:32 AM
chinny
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes is TPMS work.... but again i just sold these for 1650 shipped yesturday... if you ask me its a hell of a price.

Come on, some one say it aint'! I feel bad about letting these go for such a cheap price, ****.
Old 01-11-08, 08:48 AM
rfx45
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats on the sale, it's a great price.
Old 01-11-08, 02:38 PM
PK_Celsior
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

ddang i wish i had money to throw down. perfect setup im lookin for :[. darn being a broke student lmao. bump for some sexshi wheels though. gl on the sale
Old 01-11-08, 03:53 PM
FinLIFE
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 34 Posts

so theyre gone? I guess you snooze you loose..congrats on the sale.
Old 01-12-08, 07:50 AM
chinny
Driver

Everything is gone, thanks alot guys! I will be packaging these today and sending them out monday!
Old 01-20-08, 05:21 PM
Phatisfy
Driver School Candidate

Beware!!! Seller is a scam!
I'm the person that purchased his wheels that he was trying to sell on here,and Ebay. He stated in his description that"wheels have NO dent,NO scratches,NO nothing". And guess what? That is totally false advertisment.Because when I received the wheels,I notice the tires were bald and have curb rashes on all 3 rims.Not only that but the 4th rim had an good size dent in the rear lip.I contacted him and he stated that,the curb rashes could have been what he did, BUT he has no idea how the dent got there?I then asked him for a refund and I I was going to pay for the shipping charges that were used to send these wheels to me,and now back to him.He agreed some what,but said that he already used all the money that I had sent him which was 3 days ago.He then said that his credit car is also maxed out also so he won't be able to issue me my refund.I sent him $1,650 the first time for his wheels shipped.Then later he tell's me that he would need me to send him another $25.00 because it wasnt enough.I even agreed to to send him the payment of $25.00 even though the deal was agreed on for $1,650.So now he is asking me to send pictures of the damages and I do so.The next morning I called him back and see if he had received the pics but I guess I had miss typed his email so he didn't get it.I then tell him I'll have all the pics send to him once I get home from work because I didn't have all the pics on my phone.Later that day ,I resend him one of the pics of the dent on the rim because I took it with my phone.I call him back and he stated"I got the pic,but I have no idea how that dent got there because I take good care of my stuff". He then tell me send him the rest of the pics when I get home,and I said ok.Now it's 8:00pm jan 16,2008. I get home and resend all the other pics to him that I had taken with my digital camera because it was a lot clearer.GUESS what happens next???? I calld him back and GUESS what???He don't answer any of my phone calles which I made like 5-10 times that night.I even text him regarding the problem,and GUESS what??Still no response from him.I got fed up and just called up my credit car company and they then opend up a case for this situation. I tell them everything that had happend,so they just advised me to have the wheels sent back to the seller and keep ALL my records.Which I have EVERY emails and phone calls that were used to contact him.Tomorrow I will be contacting my federal court and get a summons send to him regarding his "FALSE-ADVERTISING". I don't think he know anything about the law.BUT "FALSE-ADVERTISING" is against the law buddy!!!So if I don't hear from you anytime soon,or get my $1,500 refunded back,I will see you in court.I will not let this go in anyway because that is just not right at all.

Pics do the talking...enjoy everyone.And your opinion are welcome.

BALD tire's.He claim the tire's have 50-60% thread left?

Last edited by Phatisfy; 01-20-08 at 05:35 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-20-08, 05:27 PM
Phatisfy
Driver School Candidate

This is his ebay aution link.That he ended early so that I could do a "Buy it now". Noticed his description also stated "rim condition is A+, no scratches no dents no nothing."

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...TQ:MOTORS:1123

If anyone also have had problems with this guy,you can give me your input, and I will also use this when I see him in court.Thanks
Old 01-20-08, 08:39 PM
Phatisfy
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by StayFresh7
Phatisfy,
I'm sorry that this happen to you people like this should not even be allowed on Club Lexus. you need to notify Dave the administrator to make sure this guy no longer sells anything on here and shut his profile down completely. This guy is a punk for this
Indeed.I have also reported this thread to the admin.I really hope this guy will refund my money ASAP,because he don't know what he has got himself into at this point.
Old 01-20-08, 09:10 PM
Phatisfy
Driver School Candidate

These are pics of the dent.

Old 01-20-08, 09:13 PM
Phatisfy
Driver School Candidate

NO scratches,NO dents,No nothing?What do you call this?