Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

stereo system for sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-02 | 03:53 PM
DJ SprinklesNJO
Lexus Test Driver

Default stereo system for sale

I am selling an Audiobahn triple 10'' bandpass box along with a Kenwood 729 amp. great match together, amp puts out about 600watts. subs hit really hard. both in great condition, no dents, scuffs, bangs, or anything. im selling these two items so i can get some money back and upgrade that system. the box i bought for over $400 and the amp cost $220. total of $660. Im selling both for $375!!! email me for any other questions you may have. thanks, Jimmy
Old 02-22-02 | 11:37 AM
Salon Boy
Driver School Candidate

Wink Stereo for sale

I may definitley be interested but I would like to know if it sounds like CLEAN bass, or just bass. I am definitley no stereo wizard, but if you have pics I would appreciate it. Salon Boy
Old 02-23-02 | 09:05 AM
DJ SprinklesNJO
Lexus Test Driver

Each persons taste on bass is different but i can tell you this, it is nice bass, not muddy. i had every type of box in my truck, (2 15's ported, 2 12's ported and 3 10's sealed) and i liked this one the best. as you can see i go through boxes alot. i get bored with one type and want to just get bigger and better. as far as pictures i can take them for you but i dont know how to post pics or attach them. if you can tell me how to do that, that would help both of us out. thanks,