Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

FS: 18x9.5 +15 Enkei RPF1 in SBC finish

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-09, 08:19 AM
AristoPra
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 18x9.5 +15 Enkei RPF1 in SBC finish

my friend sold his 240 and is now selling a set of 18x9.5 +15 all around Enkei RPF1 in SBC finish wrapped in Kumho Ecsta SPT 235/40 & 265/35/18 w/about 75% tread life, no centercaps & valve stem caps (someone took 'em ) SOLD!. . . there are the normal and very minor nick/nacks from normal usage/driving, but no rash/bends whatsoever. . btw, i have the wheels in my possession and will be taking and posting pics over the weekend. . . and he prefers to sell locally. . . here are a couple of pics he took as the car was going to the new owner :

Last edited by AristoPra; 02-24-09 at 09:53 PM.
Old 02-01-09, 10:45 PM
eastondle
Driver School Candidate

nice! jdm bumpers kouki rears and zenki sides ... had a similar setup in (ext) in black! free bump for some dope wheels
Old 02-15-09, 07:35 PM
onelapdoug
Driver School Candidate

Will he/you consider shipping them (I could provide a UPS account number...just package them and drop them off)? Or if I have a friend local he can pick them up and do the shipping... Where are you located?

How about splitting the tires and wheels (I'm really just looking for wheels)?

Thanks!

Last edited by onelapdoug; 02-16-09 at 06:02 AM.
Old 02-15-09, 11:54 PM
Peter_95
Lexus Champion

where i Cali are you and are you willing to sell just the wheels with no tires? with those tires i'd rub for sure. Let me know.
Old 02-16-09, 11:23 AM
AristoPra
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by onelapdoug
Will he/you consider shipping them (I could provide a UPS account number...just package them and drop them off)? Or if I have a friend local he can pick them up and do the shipping... Where are you located?

How about splitting the tires and wheels (I'm really just looking for wheels)?

Thanks!
he prefers to sell locally so if you have a friend that can pick 'em up for ya then that'll be the best way. . .

Originally Posted by Peter_95
where i Cali are you and are you willing to sell just the wheels with no tires? with those tires i'd rub for sure. Let me know.
he doesn't want to sell separately as he'll be stuck with tires he has no use for. . . the wheels are locate in rowland heights 91748. . .
Old 02-16-09, 12:12 PM
onelapdoug
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by AristoPra
he prefers to sell locally so if you have a friend that can pick 'em up for ya then that'll be the best way. . .

he doesn't want to sell separately as he'll be stuck with tires he has no use for. . . the wheels are locate in rowland heights 91748. . .
OK...I have a friend about 20 miles away...

PM sent
Old 02-16-09, 01:26 PM
scoarer400
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i'm in la. i can pick these up today. but do you know if they'll clear the supra tt front calipers?
Old 02-16-09, 06:11 PM
AristoPra
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by onelapdoug
OK...I have a friend about 20 miles away...

PM sent
PM replied. . .

Originally Posted by scoarer400
i'm in la. i can pick these up today. but do you know if they'll clear the supra tt front calipers?
man, i wish i can tell you but the best thing you can do is come by and let's test fit so we can find out. . . let me know. . .
Old 02-16-09, 11:59 PM
Peter_95
Lexus Champion

from the looks of it, im pretty sure they will fit the supra brakes..... offset seems low enough and wheel design isn't too bad either
Old 02-17-09, 09:34 AM
AristoPra
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Peter_95
from the looks of it, im pretty sure they will fit the supra brakes..... offset seems low enough and wheel design isn't too bad either
thanks alot for your input. . . i also mounted the wheels back on my mkiii and there's ALOT of clearance and i mean ALOT . . . but i know the tt calipers are alot bigger than the mkiii's as well. . . so best way to find out is test fit the wheels. . .
Old 02-24-09, 08:50 PM
onelapdoug
Driver School Candidate

SOLD! Thanks Pra!
Old 02-24-09, 10:35 PM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by AristoPra
my friend sold his 240 and is now selling a set of 18x9.5 +15 all around Enkei RPF1 in SBC finish wrapped in Kumho Ecsta SPT 235/40 & 265/35/18 w/about 75% tread life, no centercaps & valve stem caps (someone took 'em ) SOLD!. . . there are the normal and very minor nick/nacks from normal usage/driving, but no rash/bends whatsoever. . btw, i have the wheels in my possession and will be taking and posting pics over the weekend. . . and he prefers to sell locally. . . here are a couple of pics he took as the car was going to the new owner :
AristoPra...you've been here long enough to know the rules...in your case...Rule #5.

For your buddy, he could have posted up himself and you could have vouched for him.

I suggest both of you familiarize yourself with the rules.

Thanks for your future cooperation.

5. No "dealers", vendors or bulk sales of any kind without the Administrator's approval. If you acquire items in quantity (bulk sales mean >1 item) with the intent of offering them for resale here, you are a dealer under this rule. In addition, you may not place URL's in your profile or signature that link to an offsite FS/T list. All items for sale must be your personal items (no selling for someone else).

15. New members (either recent joiners by date or few posts) selling high dollar items may have their threads closed or removed due to the risk to our members. High dollar items are generally those over $500 but may be defined by moderator's discretion. New members selling high dollar items should be prepared or proactive in offering references from other CL members who know them, on other forums, etc. and have them immediately post publicly in your thread.

Vouchers are expected to personally know the member you're vouching for and will need to commit to be personally involved if there is any issue with the sale or product being sold.