Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

Work VS-XX Gold, Staggered 19x9 19x10, SO CAL

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-09, 06:16 PM
JTuneIS3
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Work VS-XX Gold, Staggered 19x9 19x10, SO CAL

My thread on my other SN BippuGS3 got closed due to the low amount of posts, so I thought I'd try it with this sn which is my older sn.

Please read entire description before asking questions or making offers. If youre too lazy to read, or want to ask stupid questions I will return with stupid answers if I even want to reply. I'm not a mean seller, but I'm tired of people not reading before asking their questions

Up for sale are my Gold Work VS-XX that are staggered and have pretty aggressive offsets for the VIP enthusiast. I have had many offers on the wheels when they were on my car, and now that my car is moments away from being sold I thought I'd throw them up for sale.

They are being sold for $2400. If you dont care for the price I dont really mind. Dont start telling me that RB Motoring or Memory Fab sell them for cheaper because for one: they dont even have them in stock, and two: they hardly ever come with almost brand new tires.

Specs:
F: 19x9 +36 offset Falken Tires 225/35/19 - 90% Tread
R: 19x10 +23 offset Diamondback Tires 245/35/19 - 95% Tread

Pics:

Last edited by PHML; 02-08-09 at 10:22 PM. Reason: removed contact info
Old 02-08-09, 01:19 AM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/whe...10-so-cal.html

Where's your vouch?

What makes you think using another login name with a bit more postings overrides getting a vouch?
Old 02-08-09, 07:41 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,253 Likes on 1,367 Posts

You also need to PM me and tell me which SN you want to keep please. You can CHANGE your screen name by posting in the site suggestions and questions name change thread, but you cannot create two IDs.

If I don't hear from you I'll remove the newer one in a couple of days.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/faq...les#faq_banned
Multiple Forum IDs Not Allowed / Banned Members

Only one Club Lexus account is allowed per member. Creating an additional or alternative account for ANY purpose puts your entire Club Lexus account at risk of being permanently banned.

If would like to change your username please post a request in the 'name change' thread which can be found at the top of the Site Suggestions and Questions forum. Read and follow the request rules in that post. If you are having problems with your user account or you are having trouble logging in, do not create a new account. Please PM or email an administrator using the email addresses found on the ‘contact us’ page.

Once Club Lexus access is removed from a member, re-joining Club Lexus under a new member name is forever forbidden unless approved by an administrator (the original account will be reactivated if this is the case). Should a banned member attempt to re-join the forum illegally, Club Lexus has the right to contact the banned member’s ISP or corporate webmaster with a request to remove service and the right to take legal action against the banned member.

IMPORTANT NOTICE to Banned Users: If you have been suspended or banned by Club Lexus and attempt to register again using some means to get around the ban such as using another email address, you agree to a $5,000 dollar reinstatement fee. By clicking on the checkbox ‘I have read, and agree to abide by the Club Lexus Forums rules’ to rejoin Club Lexus you have formally agreed to pay this fee. You also agree that any disputes will be resolved in a court of law in a state selected by Club Lexus. Your continued access to the forums is not guaranteed by payment of this fee, nor are you excused from meticulously following the forum rules outlined in this document.