Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

NY Work Varianza F2S BP with tires

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-09, 01:45 PM
2SAVVY
Lexus Champion

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Hope these are SOLD because they look amazing. Was searching for what the BP finish looks like vs WBC and it looks sweet. None-the-less very nice job on your LS430 I hope to have mine finished soon too. Free bump if not sold and if it isn't too much trouble could you send me a PM with a closer picture of the BP finish and is that a step lip or straight lip. Much thanks in advance!

Ken
Old 08-31-09, 07:30 AM
audisonGS
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2SAVVY
Hope these are SOLD because they look amazing. Was searching for what the BP finish looks like vs WBC and it looks sweet. None-the-less very nice job on your LS430 I hope to have mine finished soon too. Free bump if not sold and if it isn't too much trouble could you send me a PM with a closer picture of the BP finish and is that a step lip or straight lip. Much thanks in advance!

Ken
Should be picking these up today! Just waiting to hear from Tommie
Old 08-31-09, 08:50 AM
junjdm
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by audisonGS
Should be picking these up today! Just waiting to hear from Tommie
very nice!..........no wonder why he didn't answer me.......
Old 08-31-09, 11:48 AM
StayBroke
Driver

damn you ls owners.. jk, 20's look perfect imo for the LS
Old 09-01-09, 07:50 PM
audisonGS
Driver School Candidate

Hey man let me know what i need to do to make this deal work for you. Im willing to pay your original asking price of $2900 or if you need an extra day or so to get the wheels off i can probably stay a couple more nights at the hotel. Just let me know whats up and we can work something out. I really dont wanna drive all the way back to Florida empty handed
Old 09-02-09, 12:21 AM
junjdm
Lexus Champion

Hey man let me know what i need to do to make this deal work for you. Im willing to pay your original asking price of $2900 or if you need an extra day or so to get the wheels off i can probably stay a couple more nights at the hotel. Just let me know whats up and we can work something out. I really dont wanna drive all the way back to Florida empty handed
oh wow! thought he sold them to you? guess he's not answer you too......
Old 09-02-09, 04:25 AM
audisonGS
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by junjdm
oh wow! thought he sold them to you? guess he's not answer you too......
Yeah well i drove up with cash in hand from FL. But he was waiting to get his other wheels to swap onto his car from his friend. And then yesterday he wasnt answering any of my calls or messages but he got back to me last night and said his brother got into a motorcycle accident and he didnt have his phone, so thats completely understandable. I hope he is doing ok Tommie
Old 09-02-09, 07:02 AM
junjdm
Lexus Champion

Yeah well i drove up with cash in hand from FL. But he was waiting to get his other wheels to swap onto his car from his friend. And then yesterday he wasnt answering any of my calls or messages but he got back to me last night and said his brother got into a motorcycle accident and he didnt have his phone, so thats completely understandable. I hope he is doing ok Tommie
Ok, yea thats def. understandable, but you drove from FL to NY???????
Old 09-02-09, 11:22 AM
audisonGS
Driver School Candidate

Ok, yea thats def. understandable, but you drove from FL to NY???????
Yep I need wheels bad and these were the exact size and around the same offset i was wanting. Im willing to spend $3300 do you know of any others??
Old 09-02-09, 12:04 PM
junjdm
Lexus Champion

Yep I need wheels bad and these were the exact size and around the same offset i was wanting. Im willing to spend $3300 do you know of any others??
I do not know of any others that have those exact wheels in stock, are you specifically looking for those wheels? I don't get how he made you drive all the way out there, and he knew you were driving from Flordia to New York just to pick up the wheels? and he didn't pick up the phone? I know he has been trying to get rid of these, but if he's not ready to sell...why post? I know something happened w/ his brother, but I figured a courtesy call would have helped, unless you were going out there anyways. I'm not sure if you like Work Varianza V5S, but a vender has one in stock 20" black polish step lip in 20's as well....here check it out.......plus he can get these too you in about a week since he has them in stock.....I would PM him, sometimes he is very hard to get a hold of....but good luck.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/clu...-in-stock.html

and you shouldn't have to pay bonafyd more than what he is asking for.....
Old 09-02-09, 12:18 PM
audisonGS
Driver School Candidate

I do not know of any others that have those exact wheels in stock, are you specifically looking for those wheels? I don't get how he made you drive all the way out there, and he knew you were driving from Flordia to New York just to pick up the wheels? and he didn't pick up the phone? I know he has been trying to get rid of these, but if he's not ready to sell...why post? I know something happened w/ his brother, but I figured a courtesy call would have helped, unless you were going out there anyways. I'm not sure if you like Work Varianza V5S, but a vender has one in stock 20" black polish step lip in 20's as well....here check it out.......plus he can get these too you in about a week since he has them in stock.....I would PM him, sometimes he is very hard to get a hold of....but good luck.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/clu...-in-stock.html

and you shouldn't have to pay bonafyd more than what he is asking for.....
No it doesnt have to be that specific wheel but it is one of my top choices. The v5s is a little high on the offsets but thanks for pointing those out. As far as the trip it wasnt planned other than for the reason of picking up the wheels and figured it wouldnt hurt to get away for 5 days also. But we will see what happens we arent leaving until tomorrow now so who knows and as far as paying more than he is asking im just willing to do that so i didnt waste a trip and i know he probably doesnt wanna deal with swapping rims now and maybe the extra $$ would help him out
Old 09-02-09, 03:46 PM
junjdm
Lexus Champion

No it doesnt have to be that specific wheel but it is one of my top choices. The v5s is a little high on the offsets but thanks for pointing those out. As far as the trip it wasnt planned other than for the reason of picking up the wheels and figured it wouldnt hurt to get away for 5 days also. But we will see what happens we arent leaving until tomorrow now so who knows and as far as paying more than he is asking im just willing to do that so i didnt waste a trip and i know he probably doesnt wanna deal with swapping rims now and maybe the extra $$ would help him out
Well the least he could do is post that the wheels being for sale are currently not for sale...until he is ready....I hope you get them from him though...good luck

as far as the V5S....you can always space them out?
Old 09-02-09, 04:39 PM
audisonGS
Driver School Candidate

Well the least he could do is post that the wheels being for sale are currently not for sale...until he is ready....I hope you get them from him though...good luck

as far as the V5S....you can always space them out?
I think we got something worked out. His boy is gonna come swap his wheels and meet up with us so he can stay at the hospital with his brother
Old 09-02-09, 04:40 PM
junjdm
Lexus Champion

I think we got something worked out. His boy is gonna come swap his wheels and meet up with us so he can stay at the hospital with his brother
Koo koo, I'm glad things will work out for you...........hopefully he stuck w/ his $2,700 price for you
Old 09-03-09, 08:29 AM
bonafyd
Lexus Test Driver

Sold mods please close...jun your a funny guy

Quick Reply: NY Work Varianza F2S BP with tires