Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

TX (dfw) Volk SF Winnings (2x)19x8.5 & (2x)19x9.5 & sumitomo tires

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-10, 07:50 PM
combfilter
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

FAQ for the wheels:

Will I ship to so and so zip code?
A: Yes as long as you pay for it. I don't care if you have a work account or what ever means you want to do, I am not paying shipping, but I will ship within USA. Your best bet for shipping is forwardair (google it). I will do that if you have a forwardair close to you but again I am not paying any shipping. If you want UPS or Fedex, you do the research to see how much they would be. You already know the size, and the weight with tires is around 50lbs each. Typically it's going to cost you around 250.00 to ship. If it's less, I will send you back the difference.

Are the lug nuts included?
A: Yes, they are muteki lug's that are valued around 100.00. I am also throwing in 4 gorilla keyed locking nuts (1 for each wheel) with a special keyed socket so you dont' have to worry as much about them getting jacked. This is another 65.00 value that I am throwing in.

Was my car lowered?
A: yes, on eibachs

Was there rubbing?
A: yes, barely, but you would have to be turning like parking lot sharp on an incline.

Did you do anything to fix the rubbing?
A: Yes, after a few days of the wheels being on, I took the wheel off, saw the 2" area it was rubbing, got a heat gun and pushed that section in. (see the faq's or use the search button at the top of the forum for instructions).

Are the wheels true?
A: yes

Can I trust you?
A: yes, most moderators on here will vouch for me. Most long time users on here will vouch for me. I have been a long time member of this forum and 1/4 of the diy's on this forum are written by me. I have helped many members on this forum with things such as exhaust installs, wheel issues, puddle lights, you name it. I did not come on CL to setup an account 3 yrs ago to try to scam someone out of 2400 eventually. I have money, so this isn't like some scam.

Why are you selling the wheels and tires?
A: I am selling my car because I don't drive it. Basically all I do these days it ride my motorcycle, mountain bikes, and drive my daily driver (corolla in da house). My car is 3.5yrs old and just now has 23k on it and I live in texas where we drive far to get to work.

Have any of the wheels ever been curbed?
A: read the original post.

When were those pictures taken?
A: 2 weeks ago, that is the condition that they are in.

"i am supposed to get $xxxx.xx from my (fill in blank here) on this date, can you hold the wheels for me?
A: NO!!! I have messed with that route already and have now been burned twice. Paypal is what will be used and I will wait till that clears (typically 3-4 days if you are not certified) once that clears I will go to the shipping venue of your choice with the 250.00 extra bucks you sent me for shipping. (again if shipping comes out to less than 250.00 i will refund you the difference.

-----added since original post----

How will you package the wheels to ship?

A: good question. I will be using a method close to this. http://www.bmwmotorsports.org/crew/u...s/tireship.bmp. This is why forwardair rules, because I can just go up there with the proper protection over the front and they will wrap them in plastic and also wrap them down to a pallet so they cannot go anywhere. They do this for about half the price of ups. Again no matter what the price of forward air for shipping you still must front the standard 250.00 shipping amount upfront. I will refund you the difference as stated at least 4x's in this thread.

Why are you estimating shipping to be around 250.00?

A: well no matter who I am shipping them through, I will be getting insurance on them up to 2000.00. this is to cover me (which really isn't enough) that you will be paying.. That is why it's ideal to sell locally, but whatever.

----------adding more---------

I received 3 of these emails today

Will your volks fit on my (is250, sc300, sc400, 350z)???

A: I have no idea. All I pay attention to is the IS forums. Yes they will fit on the is250/350, any other car it's up to you to do the research. There is a search button at the top of the page, and also in your forum. there is also this handy site called www.google.com Really I can't possibly know every combination of wheel fitment out there. You know the size/offset/bolt pattern of the wheel. That is all you need to know.

Thanks,

Thanks, this really should cover any questions

Last edited by combfilter; 03-10-10 at 10:18 AM.
Old 02-25-10, 08:01 PM
combfilter
Lexus Champion

Also anyone questioning if this is a good deal or not might want to price out new volks themselves. I just ran these numbers real quick and I come up with a grand total of 4110.00. Yes I understand that is NEW, but the condition i keep my car in emmm i'd save a couple of grand and go the used route.

volk prices

http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/v...4579_4599.html

783 and 801

avg = 792 a wheel x4 = 3168

wheel total = 3168

--------------------

tires
275/30ZR19
Blackwall

* Serv. Desc: 96Y Load Range XL

Price: $224.00 (each) 448 total

255/35ZR19
Blackwall

Serv. Desc: 96Y

Price: $197.00 (each) x2 = 394

tire total = 842.

mount and balance = 75-100

grand total. = 4110. 00

Also, not to mention that your waiting period on volks that are not in stock at mackin is about 4-5 months.
Old 02-28-10, 04:25 PM
ping83
Intermediate

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

you ready to sell them yet? Things got ironed out.
Old 03-02-10, 07:17 PM
mdgrwl
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can't believe these havent' sold yet!!!! I sold my SF-Winnings that weren't in this good of condition about 6 months ago for $2200 and NOOO Tires. This is an awsome deal people!!!!

I guess its just not a sellers market.
Old 03-02-10, 08:32 PM
Adam2562
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

any pics of these on a 2nd gen GS?
Old 03-02-10, 11:13 PM
combfilter
Lexus Champion

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by mdgrwl
I can't believe these havent' sold yet!!!! I sold my SF-Winnings that weren't in this good of condition about 6 months ago for $2200 and NOOO Tires. This is an awsome deal people!!!!

I guess its just not a sellers market.
I know I saw your post. I based my price on past sf-winning post and most of them have been selling for this price without tires. Also, I doubt as good of condition. Luckily I am not in a rush to sell them, and this is the only place I have them listed. My friend is going to put them up on some of the supra forums soon so maybe some of them might jump on this. I've had 2 deals fall through, but again I am in no rush so it's all good.
Old 03-02-10, 11:14 PM
combfilter
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Adam2562
any pics of these on a 2nd gen GS?
not that i know of. you can try the advanced search or photo shop them.
Old 03-03-10, 01:59 PM
ks1
Rookie

damn wish i had the money these would look awsome on my car maybe after the stock market corects its self if you still have them
Old 03-03-10, 03:03 PM
1uzgirl
Driver

how much shipped to 92126?
Old 03-04-10, 05:37 AM
combfilter
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 1uzgirl
how much shipped to 92126?
Your answer is in the faq of this thread.

250.00 shipping to any zipcode in the US regardless of where it is from me. You get the difference back if it's cheaper than 250.00
Old 03-04-10, 06:01 AM
combfilter
Lexus Champion

btw this is what they looked like on my IS350. I was lowered on the eibach kit.

Old 03-07-10, 11:06 AM
combfilter
Lexus Champion

Not sure why I keep getting this question over and over. let me up the font.

Will you ship to so and so zipcode?

Answer: 250.00 shipping to any zipcode in the US regardless of where it is from me. You get the difference back if it's cheaper than 250.00
Old 03-08-10, 12:37 AM
XhyDra
Lexus Test Driver

Yo Combfilter, that's one amazingly nice set of Volks! If I had the cash I would of taken these from you in a split transaction. GLWS and whoever gets these is on heck of a lucky sob!
Old 03-08-10, 01:10 PM
caymandive
11 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 35 Posts

Beautiful set of wheels for the 2IS and the price is right in line. Bump for a good deal being offered to you guys from a trustworthy guy.
Old 03-09-10, 12:52 AM
stormrider
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Interested! I wonder will these fit a sc400 without fender mod?

Last edited by stormrider; 03-09-10 at 07:42 PM.

Quick Reply: TX (dfw) Volk SF Winnings (2x)19x8.5 & (2x)19x9.5 & sumitomo tires