Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

SC Looking for my Falken Azenis ST115 - 245/45/18

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-10, 04:43 PM
GS34ZO
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for my Falken Azenis ST115 - 245/45/18

Ive been waiting for these since Oct 17,09 from JspecSC3 (AKA Roger Lopez)which I paid for but never recieved. So other buyers beware cause you will probably never get your item that you pay for. Check out the emails. I know know I too was at fault for falling for the sob story given by him so i disregard the paypay dispute.

Hey Kris. I finally got a reply back from the third party. He says the tires have been in transit and should be here anytime tomorrow or Monday at the latest. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again for being very patient.

On Nov 6, 2009, at 4:01 AM, Kris L. <lilcoma@msn.com> wrote:

Anything cause my tires are really bad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 12:23:06 -0800
Subject: Re: Tires
To: lilcoma@msn.com

Hey Kris. I most definitely will. I'm taking care of everything myself this time. Just waiting on them to arrive at my location so I can ship them out asap. What kind of car are they going on?

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 3, 2009, at 8:33 AM, Kris L. <lilcoma@msn.com> wrote:

Please send me a tracking number when you ship it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 19:03:46 -0800

Dear Kris,

First and foremost I would like to apologize for the delay. Please allow me to explain the situation before we continue any further. During these passéd two weeks I have been in New York looking through property I'm hoping to acquire soon. While I was up there I had put my brother in charge of shipping some 1JZ stuff to a member in Washington and shipping the tires out to you. I had given him two separate addresses but for some reason shipped everything out to The member in Washington. I did receive a PM from him saying he had received the tires and I had to explain how there was a huge mixup. To make a long story short, the tires are on their way back to my home in California where I am now. The reason why I haven't been active on the forums, emails, etc., was because I had come back to some very disturbing news about a close family member passing away.

The tires are on their way back to me. As soon as I receive them they will be going straight to your location. I still have your correct address. Please do what you can to end the paypal dispute as I will have your item shipped directly to you as soon as they arrive. At the moment I do not have your Paypal payment as a result of the dispute you had filed.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Thank you.

On Oct 30, 2009, at 5:16 PM, Kris L. <lilcoma@msn.com> wrote:

Since you have not replied about my track number I filed a complaint at paypal. Im hoping we could resolve this matter. If I dont hear anything in 2 days Id like my money back. I think I have given you enough time.

Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 18:23:26 -0700

The tires were shipped from my parents house. I put my brother in charge of that. I'll get the info you've requested momentarily. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 19, 2009, at 5:04 PM, Kris L. <lilcoma@msn.com> wrote:

Do you have a tracking number and the shipping company?