Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

19in Ssr Gt3 Brand New For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-02, 08:11 PM
VeilSideGS3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up 19in Ssr Gt3 Brand New For Sale

Hey all,

My friend is selling his 19in. ssr gt3 rims...the size is 19 8.5 front with offset 37 and the rears are 19 10 offest 41....these are brand new in box...tires never put on....hes selling bc he decided to get diff. rims.....asking price is $2,400. If interested please email me at RMMLexGS3@aol.com or my friend han at parkhy@uci.edu. We are located so. kaly...thanks
Attached Thumbnails 19in Ssr Gt3 Brand New For Sale-ssr_gt3_ci3_l.jpg  
Old 06-25-02, 10:22 PM
mcgong
Lexus Test Driver

Just Pm'ed you. Thanks
Old 06-26-02, 06:46 AM
xshadowz
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

FYI... You can buy these brand new from TireRack for $2376. Your friend might want to lower the price a bit.
Old 06-26-02, 11:32 AM
VeilSideGS3
Lexus Test Driver

Angry

I seriously hate it when people always try to butt into other peoples business transactions....did you consider SHIPPING COSTS AND TAX????? my friend paid around $2,600...thanks for your input but before you start posting think about ALL aspects...also these rims were bought from tire rack and are still brand new in box expect one box is opened to whom my friend has showed off the rim to people INTERESTED....
Old 06-26-02, 01:03 PM
MRGS400nSoCali
Lead Lap

FYI.....Tirerack doesnt charge you sales tax if you live in Cali cuz they ship from other states. No need to get all upset, Shadow posted an FYI about the rims and other people may be appreciative of that kind of information as some people are not as savy when it comes to prices items (used and unused). The rims will sell for whatever someone is willing to pay whatever price that ends up being.
Old 06-26-02, 01:35 PM
bravo261
Lexus Champion

veilsidegs, though they may be right, i hear ya! there are shipping or taxes(no in this particular case) involved and sometimes mounting and such.
Old 06-26-02, 07:27 PM
VeilSideGS3
Lexus Test Driver

wow mrgs2 you seem to know a lot of $#&%...the info is what my friend told me i have never dealt with tirerack...also FYI you are the one that was messed up for telling everyone about the veilside deal and messing up the relationship with ray.....IMO next time think twice before you open your mouth...
Old 06-26-02, 07:50 PM
redgs4
Lexus Champion

CL is a community of owners/admirers. I certainly appreciate other members expertise when it comes to various things -- including price. Nobody likes getting screwed [not that way at least]. If you can't take even simple observations, perhaps you should try the local classified.
Old 06-26-02, 08:27 PM
xshadowz
Driver School Candidate

Veilside, I ain't try'n to hate on your business transaction. Folks come to CL to take advice and give advice, I'm just following suit. Let me be clear that my intentions were not to ruin your business transaction, but to give fair advice to the uninformed public that you can purchase those rims brand new for less.
If I've violated CL policies by my original post, let me know - it will never happen again.

Your post did not specify shipping was included, so I guess you didn't think about "ALL aspects" before you started posting. But even WITH shipping (no tax), you can get these wheels for less than $2500 with a 30 day return policy. Don't hate me cause I'm right and looking out for my fellow CL members...
Old 06-26-02, 09:23 PM
Gs400TRD
Intermediate

as always, the more information the better. I have been on CL since almost the beginning back in the ez-board days in 1999. I think the more information people can provide the better. It's all about supply and demand...
Old 06-26-02, 10:17 PM
pcmw
Lexus Champion

<<< Veil.....DONT SHOOT >>>

Your friend should consider signing onto the forum him/herself so that you do no have to play intermediary. I agree with you that the price that MRGS~ posted did not incl. ship/tax.

However, whether or not you install or even unbox those wheels they are considered used in the sense that if the buyer had a defect, he would have other issues getting them resolved as a third party buyer.

After considering all of that, I think I would be interested in the wheel if there were a significant discount versus buying them retail as MRGS~ suggested.

With that said, I will watch to see if you or your friend post a lower price.
Old 06-26-02, 10:42 PM
VeilSideGS3
Lexus Test Driver

Reason I decided to post for him is because many people know both me and my car....why would anyone buy anything from someone that they arent famliar with? As for the information given to me by him that is all that i received...I can not really say what price to go for i just get the PMs for him and tell him to call who ever is interested....also i dont relaly agree that even if a product is brand new and in PERFECT condition that one needs to sell an item as "used"....just my 2 cents...i have already got some people interested in these rims so if you feel that my friends offer isnt fair then look elsewhere...
Old 06-27-02, 02:33 AM
enginyr
Banned

either way...verrrry nice rims....anyone getting these rims will be happy.
Old 06-27-02, 03:35 AM
tinygs
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by VeilSideGS3
I seriously hate it when people always try to butt into other peoples business transactions....did you consider SHIPPING COSTS AND TAX????? my friend paid around $2,600...thanks for your input but before you start posting think about ALL aspects...also these rims were bought from tire rack and are still brand new in box expect one box is opened to whom my friend has showed off the rim to people INTERESTED....
None of that matters..... He took possesion, in the box or not, they are officially used. Dont expect to get more than 80% of the "new" price... But, I hope you get what you are asking....
Old 06-27-02, 02:47 PM
MRGS400nSoCali
Lead Lap

Veilside - anyone that really wanted to find out DEALER pricing can, its jus a matter of time and effort. I may be lucky enough to know the right people or whatever, but when it comes does down to it a person who wants to save some $$$ can easily do it. I mean, in the import parts industry, things are becoming more and more *****d out as new competitors come into the market, so you'll have some shop sellin slightly above cost just do some searching on the net. I'm not too worried about losing certain connections cuz i'm going more and more away from heavily modifying my cars & more and more into higher end vehicles. Anyhows TINY is right on the money, when you take possesion that thing is considered used even if unused (great example is driving a new car off the dealer lot). EOM

Quick Reply: 19in Ssr Gt3 Brand New For Sale