Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

CA Custom dpe forged ls5 20" socal

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-10, 05:41 PM
sananikone
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Custom dpe forged ls5 20" socal

Hi All,

About that time I switch up my wheel set-up so I have for sale only (no trades) custom DPE LS5 wheels off my 2002 GS300. Willing to let my whole setup go as a package deal which will include the wheels, centercaps, tires and spacers for $2700 obo. Will also have a voucher later today by a more frequent user and seller on the forum so please do not remove my thread.

The wheel specs are as follows:

DPE LS5 custom rivetless finish* 2 piece wheels
Brushed Aluminum centers, Polished lips
Limited edition raised and beveled DPE centercaps

Front - 20x8.5 ET 38 (with 13mm spacers ET25)
Rear - 20x10 ET44 (with 15mm spacers ET29)

Tire specs:

Front - 235/30/20 Achilles
Rear - 245/30/20 Achilles

(I know these are not the best tires, but considering how much I drive daily they are both cost effective and a reliable tire for 100+ miles a day. I only factored $200 into total cost so please understand that I know the quality of the tire which is why I am not asking rediculous prices.)

Wheels sit flush to fender with spacers, or you can run them without the spacers for a more conservative inset look. There are only very minor small areas of damage from normal mount and balance procedures. The wheels are about a year old and the tires about 6 months old. I have not yet flipped the tires so there is still a good 8+ months out of them depending on your camber set-up and also how far you commute daily (Again, I commute about 100+ miles a day from IE to south OC and based off that is how i judged that these tires will last me another 8 months).

My set-up will be off the car in a few weeks once the car itself is out of the body shop so please do take into consideration there will be a short wait period. Do not worry, I am not requesting money until the parts are actually off the car and inspected and picked up by the end buyer. Also I am not too sure about cross platform applications as far as fitment so you would need to do your own research on that end.

Looking to deal locally in SOCAL only and with cash or check. I am located in the I.E area and commute to OC Irvine area daily so anywhere around there would be preferred. Also I may be able to consider credit card transaction but I will have to check with my company first if they will allow this.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly via text, call or email. Honestly I do not really have much time to log into CL or any forums for that matter, so please contact me on my cellphone at 714-515-2270, or by email at aaron@dpe-wheels.com.

More pics upon confirmed request...

Thank you for your interest, and have a great day.
Attached Thumbnails Custom dpe forged ls5 20" socal-side-profil-jpg.jpg   Custom dpe forged ls5 20" socal-front-side1-jpg.jpg   Custom dpe forged ls5 20" socal-rear-profil-jpg.jpg   Custom dpe forged ls5 20" socal-front-wheel-jpg.jpg   Custom dpe forged ls5 20" socal-rear-wheel-jpg.jpg  

Old 08-19-10, 05:44 PM
sananikone
Driver School Candidate

More pics with better lighting for you guys.
Attached Thumbnails Custom dpe forged ls5 20" socal-rear2-jpg.jpg   Custom dpe forged ls5 20" socal-rear-jpg.jpg   Custom dpe forged ls5 20" socal-side-jpg.jpg  
Old 08-19-10, 08:00 PM
516IS
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sick wheels, GLWS...
Old 08-19-10, 09:52 PM
onyxaltezz
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can vouch for Aaron. He's a stand up guy
Old 08-19-10, 11:34 PM
Wierdazndu
Lexus Test Driver

Damn those are some SEXY classy wheels. GLWS!
Old 08-19-10, 11:47 PM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by onyxaltezz
I can vouch for Aaron. He's a stand up guy
You dont qualify to vouch.

OP...you have little history here....have your voucher PM me directly. In the meantime, read up on the Sticky threads...they are there for a reason.