Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

CA IS300 SportCross Stock Wheels/Tires

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-10, 01:32 PM
DuckofDoom
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IS300 SportCross Stock Wheels/Tires

I just replaced my stock wheels with these:

Here: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/whe...e-la-area.html

So now the stock wheels are for sale:

Full gallery here: http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-7/293694/2144744

If you click through and look at the larger pics in the gallery, you will see that none of the wheels are completely mint, though they are very presentable. There are some small nicks etc, but no major curb rash or cracks of any kind. The tires on the rear wheels are 225/45ZR17 Yokohama S-Drive, and the tires on the fronts are 215/45/17 91Y BF Goodrich G-Force Sport. All of the tires are worn moderately, but quite serviceable and still have a lot of life left in them. I have no idea how many miles are on them though, since I just bought the car a few weeks ago (it was purchased with 67k miles on it).

Here is the caveat: When I was cleaning the wheels prior to taking photos, I noticed that the PO had switched out one of the rear wheels... Upon checking the spare well, I found the other 17x7.5 wheel thoroughly curbed and thrashed with a BS 'Lexani' tire mounted on it. So, the two front wheels in this set are 17x7s, and only one of the rear wheels is a 17x7.5 - the other one is a 17x7. You'd never know it by looking at them - I couldn't tell and would never have known without cleaning off some brake dust and seeing the wheel size on the backside of the rim.

So, there you have it. I'm located in West Hollywood and can be very flexible in terms of pickup etc. I work from home, so I could even deliver them within a short distance for the right price.

I'm listing these for $450, but I'm open to offers since this has turned out to be a bit of a mismatched set.

Thanks!
Old 10-26-10, 05:10 PM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

ZERO postings? No history here. I need a vouch.