Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

CA Lincea Corse [Super Cheap!!!] Socal

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-12, 03:55 PM
socal72
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DonCorleone
You mad, bro?

If he went back on his word, at best that makes him rude at worst it makes him look bad but at the end of the day, you lost no money.

Listen, read my post again. No name calling, no accusatory. I even asked "who are you to call him shady" vs assuming, that leaves you a chance to tell your side of the story.

I wrote "sounds like sour grapes," my opinion from what was available and still not being disrespectful or rude, you don't want my opinion? fine, don't read. It's a public forum. You don't like it? tough cookies, unwad those panties and stop crying about how you didn't get the rims you wanted.

As it stands right now, you look like a childish dbag throwing a hissy fit tantrum. (nope, name calling didn't make me feel any different. oh well, whatever floats your boat.)

Seller sold his wheels, buyer got his wheels, looks like a successful sale to me.

BTW if you're gonna call someone a "duma$$" at least spell "dumb" correctly.
Not supposed to write the actual word per the forum rules its the way everyone gets away with it! And unless you bought the wheels why do you even care! He has his own voice he doesn't need someone to talk for him.
Old 05-16-12, 04:07 PM
DonCorleone
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by socal72
Not supposed to write the actual word per the forum rules its the way everyone gets away with it! And unless you bought the wheels why do you even care! He has his own voice he doesn't need someone to talk for him.
Just inquiring in response to your first post. If there was more to it or if you were just upset that you missed out. You put it out there, don't be upset or surprised if someone follows up on it.

If dude really is shady and your intent was to give warning to other members, that's commendable for sure, but in the future, perhaps post it before the sale is complete and maybe be more specific in your post. Instead, you just came off mad that you missed out on a deal and calling him shady out of anger. Just makes you look bad and doesn't get your point across very well.
Old 05-16-12, 04:20 PM
KillaIS250
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I'll stay out of the Socal72 vs OP debate.....all I gotta say about that is a deal was made, there was a promise to deliver that was never fulfilled, in my book...that's not cool.

But I personally vouched for OP cuz he seemed like a cool dude. Was becoming a regular the Monday meets and never had any issues with the guy. I vouched for him when he originally posted the wheels up for sale for $1100 in another thread. Then when things went sour with Socal72, he vanished on everyone. Cuz I was the vouch I tried to mediate things and see what happened.... he never replied to my texts, stopped coming to the meets, etc. So i removed my vouch, I'm not gonna vouch for someone that's gonna be like that. That is shady. Subsequently, because I retracted my vouch, that thread was locked. FFWD a bit and the wheels show up on CL again, in this thread for $499, $1 under the amount needed to have a vouch

To OP: Dude I dunno what happened.....you seemed like a cool guy, If you didn't want to sell the wheels to Socal72, that's fine. But I don't get why you would ask for me a vouch and then completely avoid me later when I tried to contact you about the deal. If you had just said you didn't want to sell the wheels to Socal72, I would have said cool, moved on and kept my vouch up. Seriously, I don't have anything against you bro, you seemed like a legit guy....I dunno why you let it happen like that. I considered you one of the Monday meet homies and vouched in good faith.

But in the end, it's whatever....the wheels are sold, someone got them ...I just don't see why there was a need for everything to occur before that. Seemed pointless.

This thread needs to be locked.