Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

CA Lincea Corse [Super Cheap!!!] Socal

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-12, 10:50 AM
Quik208
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lincea Corse [Super Cheap!!!] Socal

BRAND: Linea Corse

SIZE: 19x8.5 et 38, 19x10 et 42

Color: Hyper black

FENDER MODIFICATIONS: None needed for these to fit. Off set is conservative for IS or Gs fitment.

CONDITION: 8/10. Few chips in the paint here and there. One rear #3 wheel has slight curb rash. 1-2 are the fronts 3-4 are the rears.

BBK FRIENDLY: Fronts are bbk friendly. Do not know about the rears but I am pretty sure they are also.

TIRES: General Uhp. 235/35 front, 275/30 rears. Current dismounted to make easy mounting of tpms. Fronts are in good condion with #2 tire having camber wear on the inside. Rears are getting close to the wear bars, but still have some life in them.

PRICE: $499 Picked up! Looking for these to be gone this weekend.

Old 05-12-12, 12:12 PM
eric1201
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

do they fit is300 as well?
Old 05-12-12, 02:00 PM
Quik208
Lead Lap

I'm not sure on the is300 fitment. Maybe someone that has an is300 can chime in.
Old 05-12-12, 04:45 PM
VIPvPanda
Driver School Candidate

You got a PM
Old 05-12-12, 05:23 PM
FinLIFE
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 34 Posts

damn, good deal for someone local. Id pick these up if I was closer.
Old 05-12-12, 10:47 PM
TheAnhDy
Driver School Candidate

Do you have pics of them mounted on your IS?
Old 05-12-12, 11:09 PM
1moGS4
Driver

Willing to ship to 73162?
Old 05-15-12, 06:31 PM
Marexus
Driver

Still waiting for the shipping quote, cash in hand...
Old 05-15-12, 10:53 PM
ZhiuPei
Lead Lap

for the IS300 fronts will fit..
rears u will need to roll for sure.. thats if ur drop..
glws cheap price..
Old 05-15-12, 11:21 PM
hemiklr
Driver School Candidate

Thanks for the wheels, already got them mounted and balanced and should be on the car tomorrow.
Old 05-16-12, 07:48 AM
socal72
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

WOW You sold them for 499 and you tried to sell them to me for 700 saying you were giving us local meet guys a "local good deal" Pretty shady man!
Old 05-16-12, 08:38 AM
DonCorleone
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by socal72
WOW You sold them for 499 and you tried to sell them to me for 700 saying you were giving us local meet guys a "local good deal" Pretty shady man!
He's allowed to lower his price if he decides he wants them gone faster. If he couldn't get any takers at 700 which he thought was a reasonable deal at the time, who are you to call him shady for lowering it to get them sold? Nobody made you buy them for the higher price, in fact, you didn't buy them at all. You didn't lose any money or effort, you just didn't get the rims. If you wanted them that badly, shoulda made an offer that you both thought was reasonable or jump at $499.

Sounds like sour grapes.
Old 05-16-12, 11:18 AM
Ap1_Alan
Intermediate

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Someones mad they didnt see this thread before the wheels were sold lol
Old 05-16-12, 02:48 PM
socal72
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DonCorleone
He's allowed to lower his price if he decides he wants them gone faster. If he couldn't get any takers at 700 which he thought was a reasonable deal at the time, who are you to call him shady for lowering it to get them sold? Nobody made you buy them for the higher price, in fact, you didn't buy them at all. You didn't lose any money or effort, you just didn't get the rims. If you wanted them that badly, shoulda made an offer that you both thought was reasonable or jump at $499.

Sounds like sour grapes.
Well since you don't know the whole story let me enlighten you! We did hash out a deal I did offer him a price he didn't like it he countered with a tires unmounted price I accepted done deal! I was supposed to pick them and agreed on when and where to pick them up from he never went through with the deal!He wouldn't return any calls or texts until one time he said he would get back to me and never did! He also told some of the meet guys that we never agreed on a price and asked a member to vouch for him since no one wanted them, knowing we already had a deal so he could sell them on the forum a higher price! I didn't have a problem if he was having second thoughts about selling them for a higher price, the thing I had a problem with was him saying we had a deal and then doesn't bother to tell me he was pulling out of it its called common courtesy! He had every right to ask for more money if he wanted to I would have said thanks but no thanks he sells them to someone else all is good! This is why I called him "shady" Mr. Duma$$ now take your sour grapes and juice you a tall glass of "know what your talking about before you express your opinoin"!!!!!
Originally Posted by Ap1_Alan
Someones mad they didnt see this thread before the wheels were sold lol
Know the whole story before you chime in too!
Old 05-16-12, 03:26 PM
DonCorleone
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Well since you don't know the whole story let me enlighten you! We did hash out a deal I did offer him a price he didn't like it he countered with a tires unmounted price I accepted done deal! I was supposed to pick them and agreed on when and where to pick them up from he never went through with the deal!He wouldn't return any calls or texts until one time he said he would get back to me and never did! He also told some of the meet guys that we never agreed on a price and asked a member to vouch for him since no one wanted them, knowing we already had a deal so he could sell them on the forum a higher price! I didn't have a problem if he was having second thoughts about selling them for a higher price, the thing I had a problem with was him saying we had a deal and then doesn't bother to tell me he was pulling out of it its called common courtesy! He had every right to ask for more money if he wanted to I would have said thanks but no thanks he sells them to someone else all is good! This is why I called him "shady" Mr. Duma$$ now take your sour grapes and juice you a tall glass of "know what your talking about before you express your opinoin"!!!!!
Know the whole story before you chime in too!
You mad, bro?

If he went back on his word, at best that makes him rude at worst it makes him look bad but at the end of the day, you lost no money.

Listen, read my post again. No name calling, no accusatory. I even asked "who are you to call him shady" vs assuming, that leaves you a chance to tell your side of the story.

I wrote "sounds like sour grapes," my opinion from what was available and still not being disrespectful or rude, you don't want my opinion? fine, don't read. It's a public forum. You don't like it? tough cookies, unwad those panties and stop crying about how you didn't get the rims you wanted.

As it stands right now, you look like a childish dbag throwing a hissy fit tantrum. (nope, name calling didn't make me feel any different. oh well, whatever floats your boat.)

Seller sold his wheels, buyer got his wheels, looks like a successful sale to me.

BTW if you're gonna call someone a "duma$$" at least spell "dumb" correctly.

Quick Reply: CA Lincea Corse [Super Cheap!!!] Socal