Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

FS: Manaray Vr5 Quest Wheels! CHEAP!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-03, 07:59 AM
Overclocker
G35x - RWD/AWD goodness

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default You have email

SweetTalker,

You're pretty new to ClubLexus. Do you know anybody here that can vouch for you or do you have any references?

Overclocker
Old 04-13-03, 02:24 PM
SweetTalker
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been registered on Club Lexus for awhile because I used to own a GS400 but then due to stuff, I ended up owning an Audi A4 that is why i do not come on the forum much. I am well known on the accord forums such as accordcompany, v6accord, and I frequently sell things all over such as honda-acura, superhonda, audizine, socaleuro, audiworld, e46fanatic, supraforums, rx7club. If you still don't think that's enough, I am a verified paypal user. If that doesn't give you an idea, then you should just ask people from the forums. I've been around a long time.

If you are local, you can just come check them out. Let me know

AFTER THIS WEEK, THE PRICE WILL GO UP So get them while you can. I am just doing this to get my name out there as well as give lexus members a great pricing. Where can you find Manarays for 800 bux? After this week April 14-19, the price will increase to 950-1000 due to high demand and low resources. Thanks for your interest guys.

Last edited by SweetTalker; 04-13-03 at 02:25 PM.
Old 04-13-03, 10:37 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Ok fine.... I guess I'll take them off your hands....
Old 04-14-03, 07:06 AM
Overclocker
G35x - RWD/AWD goodness

Originally posted by MrSypher
Ok fine.... I guess I'll take them off your hands....
Me too (although I emailed SweetTalker Friday about this so that would make me first)!

PS MrSypher, how many sets of wheels will you have after this? I'll have 3.

Last edited by Overclocker; 04-14-03 at 07:07 AM.
Old 04-14-03, 09:12 AM
Autohype
Driver School Candidate

Default pic on an SC?

anyone have pix of these rims on an SC?
Old 04-14-03, 10:09 AM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Clocker, your first and I'm second.. It's fine because he has 2 sets.. And this will be my Fouth set, so I'll have 12 unused rims and tires sitting in my garage...
Old 04-14-03, 11:13 AM
Overclocker
G35x - RWD/AWD goodness

Originally posted by MrSypher
Clocker, your first and I'm second.. It's fine because he has 2 sets.. And this will be my Fouth set, so I'll have 12 unused rims and tires sitting in my garage...
It's Mr. Clocker to you bub. LOL

You are worse than me on the wheel situation.

My best friend said "you change your wheels more than you change you sneakers."
Old 04-14-03, 05:29 PM
mcgong
Lexus Test Driver

800 is an ok deal for them. I have called around to places about a year ago for these same wheels (size, width and offset) and I was quoted about $835 OTD for a set of these. This was in California. In any case, your guys are still saving money, and the wheel is dope.
Old 04-14-03, 05:56 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by Overclocker
It's Mr. Clocker to you bub. LOL

You are worse than me on the wheel situation.

My best friend said "you change your wheels more than you change you sneakers."
What are you talking about Mr. Cloker? Worse?? It's a good thing, I tink....
Old 04-15-03, 02:07 AM
{-.-}
Lexus Champion

Thumbs up

That is a good price...... Im here in Japan and if I wanted the same thing thats about what I would end up paying . Then to ship them to the USA that costs extra.

Stealther: Who ever buys cant go wrong........ whats there to inspect. The plastic is just to protect the wheel that means they are new.

18x9.5" go for about $1000.

Enjoy
Old 04-15-03, 03:18 PM
SQ-LS
Lexus Test Driver

You got a set left?!
Old 04-15-03, 09:18 PM
SweetTalker
Driver School Candidate

Okay, Sorry about the long delay, I went to Las Vegas on vacation. I should really charge you guys like 1500 for the set because I lost $$ when I went. lkajsdfklaf Damn Vegas... Anyways I still have the 2 sets left and I am tired of dealing with these low ballers. Someone called me on roaming today while I was in vegas and asked if i will take 700 and he kept saying he saw my ad somewhere else for 700 obo. I hung up on the bastard. Let this be a reminder to you guys that I do not deal with low ballers. Moving on, the first 2 people who told me they wanted it will get it. You guys are from Michigan and Connecticut? Can you guys email me your zipcode so I can calculate the shipping and let you know how much it would be for everything? Thanks email me and let's talk! AIM sweettalker4k

EDIT: Oh yeah whoever wants these wheels besides the two people that had dibs, reply so I can get a count and know how many more to order or try to order. That way everyone will be happy

Last edited by SweetTalker; 04-15-03 at 09:20 PM.
Old 04-16-03, 01:57 PM
SQ-LS
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by SweetTalker
Okay, Sorry about the long delay, I went to Las Vegas on vacation. I should really charge you guys like 1500 for the set because I lost $$ when I went. lkajsdfklaf Damn Vegas... Anyways I still have the 2 sets left and I am tired of dealing with these low ballers. Someone called me on roaming today while I was in vegas and asked if i will take 700 and he kept saying he saw my ad somewhere else for 700 obo. I hung up on the bastard. Let this be a reminder to you guys that I do not deal with low ballers. Moving on, the first 2 people who told me they wanted it will get it. You guys are from Michigan and Connecticut? Can you guys email me your zipcode so I can calculate the shipping and let you know how much it would be for everything? Thanks email me and let's talk! AIM sweettalker4k

EDIT: Oh yeah whoever wants these wheels besides the two people that had dibs, reply so I can get a count and know how many more to order or try to order. That way everyone will be happy
I'll take one set if it still $800.
Old 04-16-03, 08:26 PM
SweetTalker
Driver School Candidate

So only 1 person is interested? The price will be like a groupbuy, if I can get more or 5 or so people the price can be maybe 850-900 instead of the 950-1000 still a great bargain. let me knwo guys. and to the people who had dibs on them, WHY AREN'T YOU EMAILING ME BACK? I NEED TO SELL BY THIS WEEK because I'm on spring break and I can ship out fast but if you don't get back to me ASAP I won't have much time to ship them out! So HURRY! LET ME KNOW!!!
Old 04-16-03, 09:19 PM
{-.-}
Lexus Champion

you sell some for $800 why cant you get the others the same price......... no wonder no one else wants some.

Quick Reply: FS: Manaray Vr5 Quest Wheels! CHEAP!