Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

FS: Manaray Vr5 Quest Wheels! CHEAP!

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-03, 02:22 AM
SweetTalker
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by {-.-}
you sell some for $800 why cant you get the others the same price......... no wonder no one else wants some.
Because the $800 was the promotional price to hook up the lexus club people but if I keep selling at that price then I wouldn't be making money, I would just not be worth my time and effort. Not to be rude or anything but how do you know no one else wants some? I still get PMs saying they do indeed want them and even if i raise the price by a 50-100 dollars, there's something called supply and demand. These wheels are rare, and no one I know has them in stock or even for sale. I'm not trying to rip off anyone I'm just trying to make a decent earning so I can still sell these as well as hook up other people. If you ask me the price isn't all that bad for rims you can't find anywhere in the US. If you can find some in the states, please do let me know and how much it is because I'm sure it wil be more than what I'm selling for even with the slight price increase. Thanks and maybe if there IS enough demand I will lower the price. Like I said I'm not set on the price, I have to get the shipments in first then figure out how many people want these. Don't jump to conclusions now I never said prices were set so don't get mad~
Old 04-17-03, 04:05 AM
{-.-}
Lexus Champion

Lightbulb

Making $100 bucks off of someone is to much...... cant you do it as a favors then you said a group buy thats hundreds of dollars profit.

I can get the same thing for them at $800 all they have to do is pay alittle more for the shipping from here to there. It not something I want to do is carry a bunch of heavy boxes to the post office.

But it wont take much twisting for them to get me to do it. LOL

The person your getting them from is still making a profit off the wheels........ I get it you want a profit too.
Old 04-17-03, 12:09 PM
SweetTalker
Driver School Candidate

Originally posted by {-.-}
Making $100 bucks off of someone is to much...... cant you do it as a favors then you said a group buy thats hundreds of dollars profit.

I can get the same thing for them at $800 all they have to do is pay alittle more for the shipping from here to there. It not something I want to do is carry a bunch of heavy boxes to the post office.

But it wont take much twisting for them to get me to do it. LOL

The person your getting them from is still making a profit off the wheels........ I get it you want a profit too.
I'm not going to sit here and let you talk negative about what I do and how I run this business. What makes you think I'm making a 100 dollar profit? Maybe I get them at a certain price now and they will raise the price? You don't know that, so please don't tell me what I should do and not do. If you can get it for the same price elsewhere then be my guest and please get it there but please don't ruin my thread, that is all.
Old 04-17-03, 06:58 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,271 Likes on 1,378 Posts
Default Warning

Originally posted by SweetTalker
EDIT: Oh yeah whoever wants these wheels besides the two people that had dibs, reply so I can get a count and know how many more to order or try to order. That way everyone will be happy
SweetTalker: Additional multiple-set sales or group buys will not be allowed because you will be moving into vendor territory. What you've got here is fine to close out, but if you want to sell more you (or your friend that imports wheels) needs to contact Ethan at advertising@clublexus.com and become an official approved vendor.
Old 04-17-03, 07:03 PM
SweetTalker
Driver School Candidate

Default Re: Warning

Originally posted by DaveGS4
SweetTalker: Additional multiple-set sales or group buys will not be allowed because you will be moving into vendor territory. What you've got here is fine to close out, but if you want to sell more you (or your friend that imports wheels) needs to contact Ethan at advertising@clublexus.com and become an official approved vendor.
Oh okay, sorry about that. I will contact him if I plan on doing this in the future. For now I still have 2 sets left and the people who had dibs on them are not contacting me so I guess they are up for sale again. 2 sets left and looking for a good home!
Old 04-17-03, 08:13 PM
SweetTalker
Driver School Candidate

Hey this is what I got when I tried to email back a member:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

wysiwyg321@yahoo.com

PM me or reach me on AIM at sweettalker4k thanks
Old 04-24-03, 09:51 PM
SweetTalker
Driver School Candidate

EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD! THANK YOU ALL! I will keep you guys updated if I ever come across more
Old 04-27-03, 09:03 PM
lil' IS300
Rookie

Exclamation

I HAVE A SET FOR SALE

Same size same everything...IM me at Magicseller or PM me
Old 04-28-03, 09:37 AM
bigmonkey70
Rookie

Anyone know if this fit without rubbing '93 SC300 lowered with Eibach/Tokico?
Old 04-28-03, 09:11 PM
Grimpy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

it will fit as long as you stick with under 265 tires on the rear and 245s for the front.
Old 05-11-03, 06:16 AM
GR8TSCOT
Driver School Candidate

Do you still have a set available?

Important question: what do these wheels weigh (each)? I ask because one of my key objectives in moving to an aftermarket wheel is lower weight.

Thanks,
Old 05-12-03, 08:51 PM
SweetTalker
Driver School Candidate

Everything has been sold I will update you guys if I ever get ahold of more. Thanks for looking.