Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

19": RACING HART C2s NEW 4-SALE

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-03, 09:15 AM
99GS_3HUN
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 19": RACING HART C2s NEW 4-SALE

SELLING A BRAND NEW SET OF RACING HART C2s WITH TIRES
HERES THE SPECS:
FRONT:19X8.5 WITH 245-35-19 PILOT SPORTS
REAR:19X9.5 WITH 275-30-19 PILOT SPORTS
THE TIRES ARE NOT MOUNTED YET
THE RIMS ARE A SATIN FINISH WITH A POLISHED LIP
WILLING TO TRADE FOR 23" OR 24" RIMS FOR A 2003 ESCALADE
2400.00 FIRM EMAIL ME FOR PICS
ENDLESSAUTO@AOL.COM
Old 04-15-03, 09:52 AM
Stealther
Lead Lap

I'm interested and have sent you several e-mails to setup an inspection time. Are you getting my e-mails?

Last edited by Stealther; 04-15-03 at 09:59 AM.
Old 04-15-03, 10:50 AM
DPRSupra
Lexus Test Driver

also highly interested email some pics to
DPRSupra@direcway.com

thanks
Old 04-16-03, 10:55 AM
GreddyGS430
Driver School Candidate

I m interested too... snd pix to trust21526@aol.com. Thanks!
Old 04-16-03, 08:16 PM
Tommyd1919
Lead Lap

Default I have a story

I have a story for everyone here... There was a guy in Texas about 2 weeks ago selling a set of 19 inch RH M5 3 piece wheels... He said that they were still in the box and the tires was not even mounted.. I got a number from him and called him several times.. Left messages and he called me back.. He wanted $1850 for them... I told him they were sold, I would buy them.. Well this went on a few days... I informed the guy I was coming out to Texas and would pic them up...... He agreed... We talked and even came up with a time and place to meet.... Ok cool so far well this is were the deal got weird... After I told this guy I was coming to Texas and could pick them up AND SENDING THE MONEY UP FRONT WOULDN"T BE NEEDED SINCE I WOULD BE AT THE AIRPORT BEFORE THE MONEY COULD EVEN MAKE IT TO HIM he quickly changed his email address and even had his answering service cut off.. Eveytime I called I had to leave a mess. on a machine type thing and wait for him to call me back..... I think this guy was trying to run a scam or something.... I think he wanted to get money up front and never send a product... I did go to TEXAS and I did give this guy the benefit of the doubt.. I called eveyday and the answering service was disconnected and the email address was changed... This guys email address was ONEENDLESSGROUP@aol.com... The ad was exactly like this one except they were M5s and not C2s... Keep in mind the wheels (either set) is worth 5grand with tires so why sell them so cheap... Im not saying this i the same guy but look at him email address then look at the one I posted.. Notice how close they are and also both men are fromTexas... Just a warning but be your own judge....
Old 04-16-03, 08:25 PM
DPRSupra
Lexus Test Driver

good advice. a guy was just arrested here in my hometown for selling parts and then sending empty boxes. claiming they were there when he shipped them and telling them to file a claim with ups. he ultimately got arrested. it was allover the rx7 forums.

good to have people that watch all of our backs
Old 04-16-03, 08:37 PM
Tommyd1919
Lead Lap

This endlessauto guy is online and I IMed him a bunch for times and he want IM me back...I THINK this is the same guy.... Actually I a pretty DAMN sure!!!!! If anyones want the number he gav me and the name I will gladly post it for the world to see.....
Old 04-16-03, 08:59 PM
DPRSupra
Lexus Test Driver

i im'd him "No longer interested thanks anyway" after you posted. also emailed him before for pics and no response
Old 04-16-03, 09:22 PM
Stealther
Lead Lap

Yeah, I offered to meet him and possibly pickup the wheels, no response. Why would you not respond to an e-mail like that?

S C A M

Moderators should ban his IP address IMO.

This is unfortunately why I am pretty paranoid of larger purchases over the internet, especially when the people selling them are new to the board. To legitimate sellers is sucks, but it's bad apples like these that are the reason. Has anyone use an online escrow service for large purchases before?
Old 04-16-03, 10:14 PM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I would check with the # of post the person has before dealing with them...If they have a low # of posts then there is a chance that it might be a SCAM...I would've called and imed like you guys did...Most likey this guy is trying to get a freebie..Its very COMMON..

Your reputation on the CL solely rests on the number of posts and the number of transactions you have gone through..Obviously, I wouldn't trust anyone with just 2 posts on the CL..

I agree...MODS get RID of this FOO! He or She is making a bad name for CL Classifieds...

Last edited by One HoT SC400; 04-16-03 at 10:15 PM.
Old 04-17-03, 12:20 AM
Grimpy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: I have a story

Originally posted by Tommyd1919
I have a story for everyone here... There was a guy in Texas about 2 weeks ago selling a set of 19 inch RH M5 3 piece wheels... He said that they were still in the box and the tires was not even mounted.. I got a number from him and called him several times.. Left messages and he called me back.. He wanted $1850 for them... I told him they were sold, I would buy them.. Well this went on a few days... I informed the guy I was coming out to Texas and would pic them up...... He agreed... We talked and even came up with a time and place to meet.... Ok cool so far well this is were the deal got weird... After I told this guy I was coming to Texas and could pick them up AND SENDING THE MONEY UP FRONT WOULDN"T BE NEEDED SINCE I WOULD BE AT THE AIRPORT BEFORE THE MONEY COULD EVEN MAKE IT TO HIM he quickly changed his email address and even had his answering service cut off.. Eveytime I called I had to leave a mess. on a machine type thing and wait for him to call me back..... I think this guy was trying to run a scam or something.... I think he wanted to get money up front and never send a product... I did go to TEXAS and I did give this guy the benefit of the doubt.. I called eveyday and the answering service was disconnected and the email address was changed... This guys email address was ONEENDLESSGROUP@aol.com... The ad was exactly like this one except they were M5s and not C2s... Keep in mind the wheels (either set) is worth 5grand with tires so why sell them so cheap... Im not saying this i the same guy but look at him email address then look at the one I posted.. Notice how close they are and also both men are fromTexas... Just a warning but be your own judge....

Nice looking out bro!
Old 04-17-03, 02:36 PM
pcmw
Lexus Champion

Banned, Thread Closed.

MW