Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

CA FS: Junction Produce Scara

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-16, 11:44 AM
VIPTONY
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Junction Produce Scara

The time has come for me to part with my favorite wheels of all time. I've been contemplating this for awhile and I've decided it's time. These has been sitting in my garage for about 2-3 years. I had the face and lips all done when I got them. I only road on these for a couple of weeks and then my car got rear ended so since then I was going to start on another build but I just don't have the time and patients for it anymore. Here are the specs 19x9 and 19x10 +17 all around with practically brand new 225/35 and 235/35 falken fk452 tires. One rear wheel has a rash from when the tire shop was installing the tire. Wheels are a little dirty in the pictures due to them sitting in my garage. Asking $3500 obo. NOT WILLING TO SHIP DUE TO MY WORK SCHEDULE AND FAMILY TIME

Old 04-29-16, 06:11 PM
gerrb
Super Moderator

Received 430 Likes on 315 Posts

Please get your qualified voucher to PM me and I will reopen the thread.

FS rules about voucher and their qualifications can be found on a stickied thread on top of the Classsified Page

Guys ... get your voucher ready before starting an FS ad if you don't want your ad to be closed. People say, vouch is coming but base on experience, majority of the ads we close we don't even get a voucher or most of those who PM to vouch are not qualified.