Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

FS: 18 chrome L-SPORTLINE MODEL 3 RIMS W/TIRES

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-03, 03:42 PM
ptalany
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by vulaevu
not a even trade.. i would like some money with that !!!!... besides this thread might be closed soon.. i have a guy wanting to trade in his wheels and $600 cash..

I thnk you should just trade it if you do really had an offer to trade for OEM wheels plus $600, but I really don't think anyone dump enough to make this trade without seeing other pictures of the wheels..... .... for some reason, it seen like you're trying to avoid answering certain questions.... like the size(NOT maybe), offset and others...... or had the wheels previously being work on?
Old 06-01-03, 10:33 AM
Tommyd1919
Lead Lap

"ptalany" man I am glad to know I am not the only one you bother.. Man why can't you just leave people alone.... This guy needs to be sent to exile...
Old 06-02-03, 11:52 AM
ptalany
Driver School Candidate

Originally posted by Tommyd1919
"ptalany" man I am glad to know I am not the only one you bother.. Man why can't you just leave people alone.... This guy needs to be sent to exile...
so you think it's wrong to ask question before buying????? at least you don't see me asking you those question.... why???? because I don't think your wheels are even worth for me to ask those question.
Old 06-02-03, 12:18 PM
400DGRZ
Lexus Champion

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

How about not hijacking this thread.

The thread should stay about his wheels NOT bickering between you two. Keep it PM.
Old 06-02-03, 08:24 PM
vulaevu
Pole Position

Once again i dont have time to play little games with these kids here.. The wheels are original L-sportline wheels.. 18 chrome w/ bridgestone potenza tires..85%thread left..... NO DENTS OR CHROME PEELING AT ALL.. im not sure of the width in the rims or offset so if u can please find it out urself and dont get up in my *** if i dont know it...i got too many b/s on this.. im got a baby on the way and im selling all the parts on my car and get it back to stock... SO PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED BUYERS ONLY..last be patient with me on emails cux i got so many things to take care of.. thanks again and i hope this straighten outs things..20