Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

Bridgestone Potenza S-03

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-04, 10:24 AM
jbbnet
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got a check from brigestone on a split S-03 just recently. It looks exactly like the ones posted here. They provided $125

I sold my old used tires to another CL user and after 5 months or so a crack was found. He brought it to a bridgestone tire dealer and they were able to mark it damaged and he got the $125.

They did pay, but it was a long process. I have another set of bridgestone tires now. I did way more miles on these than my first set and no issues yet.
Old 05-21-04, 10:34 PM
Celsior Master
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by rominl
please keep us posted synergy. you are the only one who gets the furthest in terms of reaching bridgestone. hopefully you can get some definite answers from them on top of your credits

yeah keep it up synergy

i think its time for me to go at it them again !!!
Old 05-26-04, 07:07 PM
johnee78
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Update on falken tires....

I posted earlier that my falken tires had split similar to the way the so-3 did and falken prorated and paid 50% of the tires retail price..I am pleased with the way that falken handled the defective tires and I still continue using them and I am still very happy with the azenis st115.I just wanted to give CL an update on how falken handled this issue..I hope synergy is having the same cooperation and customer service that I had...
Old 05-26-04, 09:47 PM
Synergy
Northern California Regional Officer

I also have an update on my returned defective tires. Tire Rack worked with BridgeStone and also provided me with a fair credit for my tires. The refund basically paid for my purchase of NON-BridgeStone tires which works out great and was the safest way to go. I am very satisfied with the way Tire Rack delt with the issue at hand and hope that other customers don't experience similar issues with their S03's...
Old 05-27-04, 05:18 AM
jbbnet
Lead Lap

Originally posted by Synergy
I also have an update on my returned defective tires. Tire Rack worked with BridgeStone and also provided me with a fair credit for my tires. The refund basically paid for my purchase of NON-BridgeStone tires which works out great and was the safest way to go. I am very satisfied with the way Tire Rack delt with the issue at hand and hope that other customers don't experience similar issues with their S03's...
I agree, tirerack helped me with tire issues. Once with a bubble, they got the tire out to me that right away and i mailed thiers back once i got the tire.
Old 05-27-04, 08:03 AM
johnee78
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally posted by Synergy
Glad to hear that everything worked for you...BTW-What tires did you go with???