Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

HRE/Kinesis issue?

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-05, 12:24 AM
SSK0771
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Rominl,

What wheels do you have on your car?
Old 06-14-05, 12:40 AM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by SSK0771
Rominl,

He has HRE 540Rs.
Old 06-14-05, 01:41 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Rominl,

yes i have 540R, why?
Old 06-14-05, 02:08 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Rominl,

i read your post on acuraworld.com so i figured you probably think that i am offended by what you are doing or saying. if so, please don't. don't be so sensitive coz' i am not offended at all. to me i just find this thread pretty funny coz' we know the first fact, but i haven't read anything useful afterwards, and for what it's worth, no one can or have answered my questions yet... i will post my reply i did on acuraworld.com as well since i think it applies here too

-----
man, you taking me totally wrong. in no way was i offended at all. in fact, why would i? i don't own any part of hre so i have nothing to lose.

to me, passing information is a great thing, you get my support 100%. however, especially when you are dealing with internet, i wouldn't just read and make summary of everything. that wouldn't make much sense imho. a lot of people are talking and you have no idea what's right and what's wrong, and what' new what's old

for example, if we are talking about the 9 cracked rims this past weekend, fine. but putting a pic of kinesis when we are talking about hre, that's wrong. putting a pic of a cracked hre from YRS ago with old technology and not even the same owner, that's off too.

as some other peple have suggested, how about the pics of the 9 cracked hre wheels at the event? and i am sure you have read about my concerns posted on clublexus as well about the issues too. so far i have not heard anything about that. and those are just some very preliminary questions i have regaridng the problem. there is a real deal of failure analysis for us to determining what's wrong

so that's why i think just posting up all information without first reading through all the content, do some research, filter out the irrelevent information, and then making some constructive summary, that's really not much useful information for others.

and this goes to all other brands or items if you wonder. yes i own hre, so? like i said i don't own their stocks, and i have no reason to protect their name only coz' i own their stuff. take iforged as an example. they used to have tons of issues. now they seem to be getting better. let's say suddenly there is an issue about a set of iforged made in the past month, would it make any sense to dig up all the old stories and say yeah they held a group buy on other boards and never follow through? no it doesn't.

so i think all of us should be more concious, be the smart ones and really see what's going on. that's the most important. on .net there is a thread about this topic and you get pages after pages of people jumping on it and bash hre. what gives? to me that's completely pointless and stupid. no one has a clue about what's going on. it's only useful if we can find out the true cause, reason behind, and what's really at fault.

and same to you, by no means am i trying to offend anyone. there is absolutely no point for me to do that.
-----