Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

Anyone dealt with onlinetires.com?

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-05, 02:41 PM
tid9
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone dealt with onlinetires.com?

I tried to call this past friday to order some tires. There was no answer, so I placed my order online. I called to Monday to confirm the order and spoke with someone who was going to call me back once they checked availability. No one called me back so I called Tuesday and they said they thought the tires would ship in 1-2 days, but would call me back with a more definite answer. No one called. I have been calling since then and have not been able to get anyone on the phone? Anyone else have any experiece with onlinetires.com?
Old 09-02-05, 01:11 PM
tid9
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, here is an update guys. After making this post I received an email with the tracking # for my tires. So I was now happy b/c my product was on the way. I called onlintires.com to check inventory on wheels they has listed on their "specials" page and spoke with the guy who handled my order. He informed me that the tires I had ordered were "mismarked," but that his manager told him to go ahead and process the order. So all in all I saved a ton of money. Customer Service is OK, but all in all they seem like good people (if you can get them on the phone).
Old 09-02-05, 01:24 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

their site has some good prices on SOME brands. Good to know everything worked out for you!