Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

clear rims who makes these?

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-06, 02:58 PM
papachino
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it still is a cool idea, real or not, I would like to have a legitimate pair though
Old 03-11-06, 04:18 PM
vin 78
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

holly cow, I've never seen anything like that before.
Old 03-18-06, 12:01 AM
PERRYinLA
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Default First spinners, now this......

I got to agree with those that say it's a nice effect, but impractical for any long-term street usage.

Last edited by PERRYinLA; 03-18-06 at 12:12 AM.
Old 10-23-06, 10:17 AM
dmoney
Driver School Candidate

Well ok guys now is the time, sema is around the corner and we are coming out with a big bang! all you sceptics can wait and see or watch the video firstsrc="http://www.ifilm.com/efp" quality="high" bgcolor="000000" name="efp" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="flvbaseclip=2781478" ></embed>
If this dosent work, go onto www.IFILM.com and search clear rims! thanks for all the coments good and bad they helped me along the way! L8

Last edited by dmoney; 10-23-06 at 07:26 PM.
Old 10-23-06, 11:51 AM
LS400.1
Rookie

That's looking wicked when the car is in motion! Couple these rims with the clear tires that was recently posted here and it'd make a crazy hovering effect.
Old 10-23-06, 12:03 PM
cliffud
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i can't see the video but this looks cool. i anticipate a rush of people chroming out their brake calipers and wheel wells.
Old 10-23-06, 12:52 PM
dmoney
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by LS400.1
That's looking wicked when the car is in motion! Couple these rims with the clear tires that was recently posted here and it'd make a crazy hovering effect.
CLEAR TIRES, I'D LOVE TO SEE THAT!
Old 10-23-06, 01:23 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by dmoney
OK THIS IS NOT DMONEY ITS HIS HOMIE AND AS FOR THIS LEXAN CRAP I KEEP HEARING ABOUT WHO CARES THESE WHEELS I SEEN PERSONALY AND TEST DROVE THE STRENTH OF THEM IS REDICULOUS... WOW AND HEAT.. MELTING THEM THIS IS FUNNY..LOL just wait and you will see what comes. you have no idea what Dmoney has coming 4 this wheel world. all u got a pic of is a leaked pic not the dope pics we took not the videos either. I 'm just posting her to vouch and bACK THIS PRODUCT 100% and yes the car in the pics has no BBk but looks sick as all hell rolling i thing dmoney broke like 500 necks when he was driving it. woo wee people were starring. then when he roasts the tires it looks sick with the smoke looks cool. just my 2 cents and for potholes and railroad tracks these wheels eat them for breakfast..
Wow, very professional of you. I really hope you are not the spokesperson for this new up-coming clear wheel company...
Old 10-23-06, 02:13 PM
dmoney
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Xotic sC
Wow, very professional of you. I really hope you are not the spokesperson for this new up-coming clear wheel company...
if you read carefully, you will notice that that was my friend posting under my name, and I can assure you that he is not a spokesperson for this exciting new product.
Old 10-23-06, 02:52 PM
AJ
Lexus Champion

Cool concept , would love to see more concepts .
Old 10-23-06, 02:58 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

if you read carefully, you will notice that that was my friend posting under my name, and I can assure you that he is not a spokesperson for this exciting new product.

yea man, it's not hard to miss
OK THIS IS NOT DMONEY ITS HIS HOMIE
I don't doubt this product, afterall, it hasn't even been seen by anybody else yet. Until it's out...I don't think any of us should say if it will work or not...he is the innovator, not us. We'll see what this thing can do after SEMA.
Old 10-23-06, 09:48 PM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

interesting...

nice drifting btw...bahhahhahaha
Old 10-24-06, 08:35 AM
SoCalSC4
Lexus Champion

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Well ok guys now is the time, sema is around the corner and we are coming out with a big bang! all you sceptics can wait and see or watch the video firstsrc="http://www.ifilm.com/efp" quality="high" bgcolor="000000" name="efp" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="flvbaseclip=2781478" ></embed>
If this dosent work, go onto www.IFILM.com and search clear rims! thanks for all the coments good and bad they helped me along the way! L8
I'm not sure I'd call that drifting... more like donuts, and not even good ones.
Any teenager can take a manual transmission car and make it spin while revving the **** out of the motor. One note; throttles are not binary- you don't have to have them pinned to the firewall all the time.

That's not the marketing approach I would use for a product like this, but best of luck. I would suggest purchasing LOTS of product liability insurance.

Look forward to seeing them at SEMA next week.
Old 10-24-06, 11:27 AM
yuji's_gs_
Driver

What's your booth number, I'll be there on Monday walking the show. I would like to see these things.

Yuji
Old 10-24-06, 11:29 AM
dmoney
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by yuji's_gs_
What's your booth number, I'll be there on Monday walking the show. I would like to see these things.

Yuji
dont worry you won't be able to miss us, and the show starts tuesday

Quick Reply: clear rims who makes these?