Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?
View Poll Results: What would you do in this situation
Do whatever it takes to park in the garage.
34.78%
Dont stress too much on it.
65.22%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Work Wheels = High Risk For Theft?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-06, 04:29 PM
newyorksc
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

i agree with ryuken, get another key for the oldsmobile and just swap spots with the car.. i had a similar issue a few months back..

i have a shared driveway with my neighbor.. my neight doesnt own any car so they rented their garage to a woman around the block. it was a '91 civic that just didnt have any place to park on the street around here, and my garage has my brother motorcycle and lots of storage.. so i was parked in my driveway all the time and it was get rained on frequently.

i was mad because the garage my neighbors had offered it to us for $50 a month which is a steal and my parents denied it, i never even knew they offered.

so ultimately we told the woman that we would rent her my space for $50 a month, and then i took the garage for $50 a month and basically it evened out, i also requested for a spare key so when my brother needs to take out his bike, we just move her car and put it back
Old 01-31-06, 04:41 PM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ryuken
Instead of making your mom back out, why don't you get the keys and move the Oldsmobile yourself? You'd think $4k wheels would be worth the trouble?
Yea I do that some times no but my mom fears that I'll scratch her car or something.

Also, everything is kind of resolved now. My parents are very understanding after I showed them pics of peoples cars on blocks. They also use it as a way to keep from going out late on Friday and Saturday night too; on the weekends, they insist that I put it in the garage right after I get home late work so that I wont go out late anymore. lol
Old 04-06-07, 07:04 AM
iSuxeL
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I say fight for it!! I have always faught for the garage.