Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

Valve Stem Lights?

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-06, 07:27 PM
Vmdc
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by iainthim
Man you guys dont know style. IMHO, those valve stem light things accompanied by some neon lights under the car that pulsate to the music you have booming would be AWESOME!! And then those whistle things for the exhaust note.....man o man you'd have a bad-*** ride.

Shoot. Why stop there? Let's slap on some hydros so we can cruise down the street on three wheels? Forget the back seat... let's drop some old school 18" Rockford Fosgates while we're at it! That would be sweet!
Old 03-28-06, 07:30 PM
Wid IS350
Pole Position

Originally Posted by iainthim
Man you guys dont know style. IMHO, those valve stem light things accompanied by some neon lights under the car that pulsate to the music you have booming would be AWESOME!! And then those whistle things for the exhaust note.....man o man you'd have a bad-*** ride.
This may be a joke, but I like undercarriage lighting programmed with the beat of the music. Neon blue is my favorite. Now, we can't forget the LED behind the nitrous purge on the hood - that is seriously hot.
Old 03-28-06, 08:31 PM
Wid IS350
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Vmdc
Shoot. Why stop there? Let's slap on some hydros so we can cruise down the street on three wheels? Forget the back seat... let's drop some old school 18" Rockford Fosgates while we're at it! That would be sweet!
an IS350 with a 6 switch - now that would be a site to see!
Old 03-28-06, 08:59 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Awe just for tickles lets really Rice the heck out of your car and get 19 inch HRE's with teins suspension and than do a wald or carson tuned body kit.

Last edited by bluelex; 03-28-06 at 09:22 PM.
Old 03-28-06, 09:18 PM
clubaddict
Driver

Originally Posted by CaThaFeR
yea me too...all of my valve caps get stolen in the summer..not in the winter tho ..and they always get the drivers side first..then get the passenger side the next day..and they werent even logo caps they were just plain chrome..geez..they cost $1.99 at the store! it makes me so mad people are constantly stealing them..i feel like putting a little post it on my wheels at night saying "DONT STEAL MY VALVE CAPS!"
hmmm how about those valve lock things? anyone ever use them?
some idiots prob gonna just get frustrated and key up the car or something...
Old 03-29-06, 06:06 AM
Tranman

Originally Posted by CaThaFeR
yea me too...all of my valve caps get stolen in the summer..not in the winter tho ..and they always get the drivers side first..then get the passenger side the next day..and they werent even logo caps they were just plain chrome..geez..they cost $1.99 at the store! it makes me so mad people are constantly stealing them..i feel like putting a little post it on my wheels at night saying "DONT STEAL MY VALVE CAPS!"
I got my "VOLK" valve caps stolen off my car...pissed me off since the only way I can get replacements is by buying a new set of valve stems, which runs $20 a wheel from Volk needless to say...they are wearing black caps now...
Old 04-06-06, 02:07 PM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by clubaddict
hmmm how about those valve lock things? anyone ever use them?
some idiots prob gonna just get frustrated and key up the car or something...
i actually just bought a set of lexus logo locking valve caps..you need a special thing to get them off other wise they just keep turning when yountry to take them off..we'll see how long they last