Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

Are ACE wheels any good

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-07, 10:50 PM
kinjiru
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dilemma
im sure everyone can say good and bad thing about any wheel company that you choose. i am a shop owner and ive seen brand new wheels where paint chips, chrome has imperfection or even peeling.the best thing i can suggest u is talk to the shop where u gonna buy the wheels from. ask them about the warranty of the wheel. what does the warranty cover and how long. also im sure u can contact ace directly and ask them the same questions. this is the steps i suggest you take.
1. call ace and ask them about warranty (get the name of the person you're talking to)
2. go to the shop where ur planning on buying the wheels. ask them about warranty for the same wheel u asked ace.
3. if he says only manufacturers warranty, have them call ace themselves and have them ask the warranty. (dont tell them u called ace)
4. if the warranty they tell you is the same as the warranty the guy from ace told you, have them put it down in writing in your receipt.
i think that should cover you incase something happens to the wheel.
gl and post pics as soon as u get your wheels

Thanks mate. Will do!